Local Comms Blackout - Discussion Thread

Remove Local from low sec, Our bodies are ready!

3 Likes

Pft. Remove Local from null completely, put Constellation as the default, and have it show as delayed but provide the pilot count. Lowsec, move the delayed/count setting to Local.

Put in structure modules to allow FW to get current local behavior based on ACLs and WZ control, and NS to get the delayed/count moved to Local, accessible by ACL and only available w/Strat 2+.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, the game is going down the drain. Unsubbed 5 accounts that I was paying cash for, CCP likes lost revenue and hates this game.

What a coincidence. I just subbed 5 new accts.

So…■■■■ you!

Buh-bye!

1 Like

I also resubbed one, so net win, CCP!

I also brought a new player in this week, so theres that too

3 Likes

Wheres Balos ?

lol foggy, seriously doubt you paid for 5 accounts in real currency.

1 Like

lol I bet Mittens isnt unsubbing or whatever he does, he just tells his drones to do things he would never do himself.

2 Likes

lol mad, seriously doubt you paid for 5 accounts in real currency to unsub.

Whew. Feels kind of weird to purposely post like a moron. But sometimes you have to speak to people on their own level.

5 Likes

How do you down vote on these forums?

Maybe a, a -1 button would be pretty good.

1 Like

I would personally like to see all the Null Sec power blocks negotiate a pact, converge onto high sec and grief every soul that undocks while destroying every POS that was built.

1 Like

You dont undock much yourself, clearly.

1 Like

Please do make it permanent. FIGHT for it Falcon, take my energy if you have to.

2 Likes

Why does this moment remind me of Goku charging a spirit bomb!

because ccp couldnt fix chat issues for months so they decided to take resources from null to fix chat everywhere else

1 Like

Wait and see.
If the CCP can’t give a solution, I don’t plan to continue to subscribe.
I will play other games instead during blackout.
The PVE risk in the null sec area is the same as the wormhole risk, but the income is only half of the wormhole area. I am very dissatisfied with this change and even annoyed me.

Never took a business class that is for sure. Just cuz you have checks don’t mean you have money

What’s broken about it?

All accounts are paid for you drama queen

1 Like