Pft. Remove Local from null completely, put Constellation as the default, and have it show as delayed but provide the pilot count. Lowsec, move the delayed/count setting to Local.
Put in structure modules to allow FW to get current local behavior based on ACLs and WZ control, and NS to get the delayed/count moved to Local, accessible by ACL and only available w/Strat 2+.
I would personally like to see all the Null Sec power blocks negotiate a pact, converge onto high sec and grief every soul that undocks while destroying every POS that was built.
Wait and see.
If the CCP can’t give a solution, I don’t plan to continue to subscribe.
I will play other games instead during blackout.
The PVE risk in the null sec area is the same as the wormhole risk, but the income is only half of the wormhole area. I am very dissatisfied with this change and even annoyed me.