Long time no play - 224 sp character looking for gidance

HI, Im looking for a corp to learn the ropes of Eve all over again and all the changes that have taken place since 2008. Im a very early morning player on the Pacific time zone. I like to PvP, but im not ready to step into 0.0 as a home. Im 48 years old and mature. I hardly play during the evenings since I go to bed very early, like around 4-7pm. Age is catching up with me. Id like to meet some Great Britain players since they seem to be awake while Im awake. I need a teacher or teachers. I have little over 224 mil sp points. Most of it is in PvP. Its just been so long since I played, I have forgot alot. Can anyone help me? Ill check this message in the morning for replies. Btw Im a USA player.

THANK U,
Ragnar Toe

Hi Ragnar,

I know you said you are not ready for null but we operate in npc null as an independent alliance where you can focus in getting back into the game and how things works.

As morts member you will not have any obligations and you can take all the time you need to get sorted.

below are some other points on why you should consider us as an option

1, No structures bashing nor cta’s
2. No sov space to bother off.
3, No Sp/Exp requirements. Time will fix that for you:)
4, No api/seat ■■■■■■■■. We welcome spies to spy for us:)
5, No TiDI and anchor +F1
6. No blue donut (we want targets)
7, No corp tax. Yes, you read it right 0 % CORP TAX.
8. No mumble/Ts3 installations - Discord ftw

• Make 500m/hr doing lvl4 guristas missions to fund your pvp
  • You will matter for us. Morts is a family and we take care of our own
  • Small/midsize pvp, up to 20 pilots. Your skills will actually matter this time
  • Fly what you want to fly and can afford to lose.
  • Very laidback game experience
  • Experienced FCs

Do you want to know more, join our discord and lets talk

cheers
Prim

Hey Ragnar.
I’m making a low sec corp that lives in little pockets. About 4 of us so far and looking to stay small.
We all from Eu so far, if your on our time zone your welcome to join and ill be there to help you get going and shake that rust off.
2 of us at least are in your age group with kids.

so come fly with us :slight_smile:

Hello mate,

We are a uk heavily corp and part of the super power in eve, and a member of pandemic horde.
We’re really laid back and hang out and chat and just basically do what we individually think is fun. some mine, some rat, and some of us pvp (skirmish/largescale). pretty much just do what you want and have fun.

We’d love to have you, if you wanna jump on and chat let me know.

We live in NS but the best way is to jump on in head first. We are a USTZ but in a more European TZ Alliance. We are a proud member of the Warped Intentions Alliance. Join our discord or pub channel and lets talk!

@Ragnar_Toe hey mate if you’d like to add my discord (kmanjt#3389), I’d love to chat to you about my C4 wormhole corp. Lots of small gang PVP and cool guys to hang with.

How about a sortof wormhole corp that isnt strictly wh and has a hs exit anyway?

hello, if you are interested we are a low-sec small corporation. We have mature people like you who are in our corp and have been playing the game for years. some of them may even be us military vet or even current active duty.

you can come talk to us in:
Eyes Are Upon You. (In game chat channel)
or

Hey Ragnar, we would love to help you get your feet wet again. We have a mix of EU and ustz players. Eu/uk prime time is a good spot with us. We have a pvp roam tomorrow to teach newbros and lots of good guys to fly with.

A lot of us are 40+ with kids and rl responsibility so we are casual about requirements in game.

Dippedteryaki is an Eu/uk timezone based wh corp in the Shattered Foundations alliance, I personally take time out to try and guide players into solo and microgang PvP whether its from a long break or completely new to the game (been doing this for about 6 years on and off)
Alliance killboard

This is an alt so my kb does not quite reflect my capabilities…
We also have some us and aus players (Drankenguard is US based but we often see them online at eu/uk times)
GL with your search if you do not choose us :slight_smile:
o7

Hello Ragnar.

Here at Redshift Tactical we are a growing wormhole corp that has players of all skill types from newbros to very experienced. We engage in small gang PvP, PvE and mining operations in lucarative wormhole space. We have the training staff available that could get you back up to speed quickly and answer any and all of your questions as you knock the rust off and get back to having fun in game. We are a laid back group that enjoy playing the game together and making isk with real life always coming first.

We have players across all timezones, so no matter what time you prefer to play we have people in game ready to help if you had any questions.

Drop into our Discord Channel at Redshift Tactical Discord to check out the group and say hi.

Please message me in game if you would like more info.

Fly safe

Hello :slight_smile:

we are the Dark Vanguard, part of the DDOS alliance:

Most of our corpmates are english TZ, and we are a no drama, mature group of player.

Why don’t you come and check our public chat ig, TDVG PUB :slight_smile:

Fly fun
Kani.

Shot you a message! We should chat!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.