Look of Gallente Ships

At first i thought it was a mistake, and maybe i was seeing things but it looks like the thorax and talos ships both have the look of a human male phallus. its not as obvious on the Talos until you look at a birds eye or from the bottom view. its not so obvious of the thorax till you look from side view.

Now why would the developers choose that look for a ship. It wasnt clear when i chose the ships, but now one thing is clear, the dev intended it, maybe the dev was really juvenile, or immature, thats the impression i get.

PLEASE CHANGE THE LOOK OF THE SHIP!!!

1 Like

Sounds like someone just got killed by a dick cruiser.

PS: if you use blasters with antimatter charges you can shoot white bolts from your dick cruiser.

7 Likes

This is in Reykjavik, Eve HQ’s city.

So i’m not surprised lol

4 Likes

Wait till they find out about the Replica Gallente Cruiser.

4 Likes

You say the ships are phallic like it’s a bad thing!?!

It’s not just Gallente ships btw =)

1 Like

no, im flying that cruiser, lol, and i thought it was cool till i looked closely at the ship by then too late :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL sigh, no wonder!

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN NOTICED BEFORE!!!

1 Like

misandrist

Wait. Have you guys only just now started to see how many things in EVE look like dicks? For real? There are whole galleries available online of nothing but “this looks like a dick” screenshots from EVE. Honestly, it’s hilarious.

Wait until you see all the vaginas - it’s going to blow your fkn minds…

2 Likes

We have but we were too afraid to say till now…

:open_mouth: OH MY STARS AND GARTERS! WHAT KIND OF SICK PSYCHOPATH DEGENERATES PLAY THIS GAME??!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

To more phallic look, thx CCP.

1 Like

“And now we present the newest Gallente super titan, over 5 times the size of the Erebus, named after a good friend of mine in the Roman Senate, Biggus Dickus!”

4 Likes

Do you know the name of the wife of Biggus Dickus?

Incontinentia Buttocks

Why? :slight_smile:

Brian told me that…

2 Likes

I’ve always thought a lot of Gallente ships resemble disembodied mammal organs. None of my three characters are Gallente, and the only ship of theirs I fly regularly is the Ishtar. I also have a Deimos, but Hybrid charges are inferior against Sansha and Blood Raider rats.

Even Minmatar has EMP shells, so CCP, why not give Hybrid charges an EMP/Thermal version? Then I could strut my phallic Deimos around in style…

I’m surprised no one has posted this yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

Genuinely.