Looking for 5bil loan, 15% a month, 3 months, multiple vouches

Hey,
I was recently in a WH corp and we got evicted and I lost everything. I am joining a corp that sets up farm holes for its members so the Idk is guaranteed back ( of course there is a risk of me stealing it, but I hope you can trust me. )

I can get multiple people to vouch for me from various corps and alliances.

Like I said I lost everything so I pretty much have no collateral. I hope the vouches cover that.

I am willing to negotiate on anything. Mail me in-game if you want to talk.

Thanks,
Z

Who’s vouching for you?

1 Like

I can get a CEO from goons to do it , a few line members from goons, and maybe other non goons. I can also get people from the corp I am joining to do it.

I need a loaner before I round up vouches.

So you need someone to send you isk before you get the vouchers.

I think you might have it completely backwards as to how vouchers work.

no, I need someone who wants to loan isk to me. Once they say “I will loan you the isk if I get a vouch” then I get vouches.

I can get a CEO from goons to do it , a few line members from goons, and maybe other non goons. I can also get people from the corp I am joining to do it.

I need a loaner before I round up vouches.

Damn, this many people and none of them can lend you ISK? If this many associates can’t/won’t lend you the ISK - why should I? If this was a good deal, wouldn’t one of them have jumped on this?

2 Likes

so get the isk from your new corp?

farm holes make hella isk so 15b shouldn’t be a problem if the corp sets up farm holes for its members

So these friends cant even vouch for you on the forums? It literally takes 10 seconds to write a post.

I got a loan. Thanks guys!

Suspicious Loan, mysterious patron.

K.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.