Looking for a active null home asap

Hello, I am looking at playing again after a 2-3 year break, lots has changed.
I am wanting to ditch high sec and come fly null and pew and pve, I have a 50mil or nearly 50mil toon that’s just wasting away in high sec, I am looking for a active corp/alliance or even if it’s not that active at least have others who are blue that content won’t be far behin.
I am also looking for a corp who does not have restrictions on areas you can go instead lets you use common sense, at the end of the day if you are ratting you are earning isk for the corp and building the multiplier up so every one’s wins I know this will exclude myself from most if not all corps but I don’t want to be told I can’t rat or mine or PI x,y,z area or the CEO has a dicky fit if you enter a area that’s a no go zone if I am going to die and defend a area and make isk I want to be able to fly and work any zone the corp is in.

All this crap jump through this hoop, jump through that hoop etc to be considered is crap if you are like that please don’t post wasting your time and mine.

So in essence I am offering you a warm body to take part in pvp and defence along with making good isk ratting and exploration in c5 sites to sell to buy backs and all I want is no restrictions on what I can do(as long as legal)
All this bs you got rejected on an application to join a corp is bollxxxxs it’s a game ie pixels.
I don’t backstab I don’t sell intel I treat players the way I get treated no one person is lord over another.

lol after reading this high sec might be my home but it is what it is.

EU time zone my end.

If you are looking for both content and ISK, you should come to faction warfare space, which as received most of CCP’s favorable updates lately.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

hey bro, im the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null corp who is a part of the Legion Ascending alliance. We have all the content you could ask for, as well as ratting, indy, mining, etc. Our corp is built on the members, meaning everyone has a say in the future of the corp. Come have a chat and see if we mesh. We are both US and EU TZ.

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

HI there, welcome back to EVE, we just might be what you’re looking for. Take care

oreet bud am just moving my alliance and corp out to sov null if you want to be part of it just on our discord and have a chat

Check us out!

Hey!

We are currently building up our corp within a nullsec alliance. If you are interested join our discord and let’s have a chat. For ratting you have the whole imperium space free to use. So mostly what you are searching. The only requirement is that you get into ally fleets every now and then.

Greetings
Monkey

Join GoonForce

Office in Saila - Santenpaa - The Citadel Saila VII Moon 11 Rapid Assembly Factory

Contact Mr z0r2 for questions

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Welcome back bro! Come check us out at WEF!