Looking for a corp to have some fun - 2.2 Mil SP

Hello there,

I haven’t been playing for like 11 months and I would like to start playing Eve again. My knowledge of the game is in my opinion basic - not more and not less. I know a lot of activities and how they work and have tried a several out as well. I believe I was in several corps the last time I did play but got bored from all the grinding. I’m looking for a corp which offers a variety of activities than can be done together, where I can get some minor help and we can have fun playing together. I’m speaking native German but my English is not bad either. I’m currently planning on doing PVE, scanning and station trading. Also I’m open to PVP but I don’t know if there is any point of doing so as I’m sitting on only 2.2 Mil Skillpoints. I can play from 16:30 to 22:00 during the week and more on the weekend.

Looking forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Tasa_Cadelanne

I’ve mailed you in game.

Lets talk.I think we could help you.

Best,

Alt

Hey! Welcome Back to EVE!

Hole Awareness is a Wormhole corp looking for new players like you, we are generally a pvp corp but our interests span all aspects of Eve. We would be happy to teach you anything you’d like to learn about and have plenty of good times all around. If your’e interested in WH space shoot me an Evemail or contact me in game. Also, PVP is open to people of all SP, we have a guy with <1m SP that just nearly soloed a 300m kill! We’d be happy to show you how.

Hope to hear from you!

Fly Safe o7

Fractured Insanity. Is your New Home That is our forum post We have a great place for you to start and have a ton of fun

Dude, it don’t matter how many SP you have, you can PVP

Would love to see the DNG ticker by your name, come check us out!

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Sounds like we should connect and have a chat - I think we would be a great fit for you! Reach out to have a conversation when you are ready. :slight_smile: See you on the grid! o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.