Looking for a Corp

Recently rejoined Eve after a long hiatus and interested in finding a Corp willing to take me under their wing.

Laci was born back in 2006, but honestly I had been back and forth to Eve between then and this last time I was in game prior to this. Despite how long this character has been around, plenty I am still wet behind the ears with, but totally ready to learn and put 1000% into learning the ropes and be of service to someone/something bigger than myself.

Only around 17 mil skill points. Can fly Tll Eexhumers, Covert Ops, Cruisers, Battle Cruisers, Assault Cruisers, amongst various TI’s. Close to being in TIII. Can provide more info later today… Like where I am currently at in the universe. At work ATM on lunch.

Thanks!

hey bud hit me up and lets chat! Feel free to PM me or drop me a mail. Alternatively you can join -DMCO Public which is our corps public channel

Come have a chat with us at “GOFP Pub” we’re a trig alliance doing new content and love to pvp and make isk.

if your still available id love to recruit you, into our group blingdenstone. if you have some time to chat would be great. we are looking for battle miners like you

pimps

Hi @Lacihtenu ,

We may be a very good match for each other :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player too who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hi there Lacithen, welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in making the move out to Pochven? EVE’s newest null-security region.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Come and have a chat with us !

Hey Lacihtenu. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can learn how to fight and improve, well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Discord

Join the Interstellar Central Technologies Discord Server!

Check out the Interstellar Central Technologies community on Discord - hang out with 57 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Interstellar Central Technologies | Corporation

Interstellar Central Technologies: 522 ships destroyed and 321 ships lost.

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with me or my pilots and find what you are looking for with us, if not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 
             FAYN Industries
              FAYN.Recruits 
              New alliance
     Wanting corporations & members
    PVE | PVP | Moon Mining | Missions 

Active | Supportive | Multi TZ | VoIP | Awesome

Join today to be the difference

come take a look at stranger danger we are a c5 wormhole corp if your interested in small gang pvp and the loverly isk making opportunity of wormhole space come to chat to us find out details in the following forum post [EU/US] Stranger Danger your entry into c5 Space

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey mate come on our discord for a chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.