Looking for a corporation in Minmatar space

Looking for a group of people operating in Minmatar space, preferably hisec parts of Heimatar or Metropolis. Doing anything, from industry, to PvE, to lowsec roams. All I see in recruitment topics are FW Minmatar corps…

1 Like

Hi, i got 2 questions for you.

1. Are you interested in roleplay?

2. Faction warfare, are you against it?

1 Like
  1. Sure, it could be fun
  2. It’s OK as long as it’s not the only activity in the corp and it doesn’t make me die when doing other PvE stuff because of war targets
2 Likes

Okay, then @Gloirin_Anilmarion have a look on my recruitment post and see if my idé is something interesting for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Faction warfare and war in general, you just need to pay attention to the game whilst you are online so you don’t get attacked. That is a major factor that helps out. But there will still be times when you get attacked and lose a ship or killed. It just happends… But you can allways try to minimise it and the damage as mutch as possible by playing smart. Mostly it all depends on you and your choices.

Here is the link to my post: Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting! .

I hope you will find it interesting at least. (and maybe refreshing as well)

@Gloirin_Anilmarion

My corp New Eden Development Corp, is located in Minimatar Highsec space, but is not a faction warfare corp. Although we are friendly with quite a few of them.

NDEVE does mostly industry related activities, mining, production, some PVE, exploration, and production of course.

If you’d like more information you can contact me in game at Summer C137.

Fly Safe

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.