Looking for a place to lay my hat

i would like to post something witty, or informative…but that requires effort so …BUMP !!

1 Like

feel free to hit us up ingame or discord

1 Like

…hmmm, I sent the link round to some recruiters hanging out in the Puffin Squads chat… perhaps they will contact you. Cheers, MadLib

2 Likes
1 Like

thanks for the assist

1 Like

it’s becoming a full time job …

1 Like

bump !!!

1 Like

LOL are you just trying to see how many corps will solicit you? The Grove is recruiting. We are very small and like to try different stuff. Currently banging around lowsec and highsec. Give us a look if you want or shoot me an email in game. or don’t. :slight_smile:

1 Like

no i’m actually looking for a corp thats not full of ■■■■ !! and does the things i want to do, which is no easy task it seems ! …or maybe i’m just too picky !! either way i’m still here !! …ok here it is, i want a corp big enough to do lots of fleets i can join, big enough to allow me to make isk when i have to ( i hate mining and ratting but i know it has to be done ). i want a corp that is ok with me not logging in sometimes because, you know ?? real life !! i want a corp thats not RIDICULOUSLY PARANOID !!!.. i want a corp that WANTS me to join in that WANTS me to help if i can :slight_smile: and is all about having fun, and WILL NOT further their corp /alliance objectives AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR MEMBERS… i want to PLAY THIS GAME !!! because HELLO PEOPLE …IT’S AN F,ING GAME !!! …there you go now you know why i’m still hanging around in this forum !!! fly safe o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.