Looking for - Casual but busy corp

Evening all!

I did post a few days ago regarding looking for a corp but I think i was a bit vague!

Im ideally looking for a casual corp (no big interview process like im trying to get a job!) but also a busy corp (not just 3 people on most of the time!). I will be on most days all day for the next 2 week (broken finger means time off work) and most evenings any other time. I would mainly like either hi or lo sec (not experienced enough for WH or null to be honest!) for mission running and mining fleets.

My main is Minmatar focused upto BS (but only flown BC upto now) and can fly exhumers well for ice and ore - with 17.5m SP.
My alt is only really an orca pilot to supplement my main for hauling and orca’ing. with 12.1m SP.

Messaging me in game (either chat or send me a mail) is your best bet.

1 Like

Come help us recruit and fly together —>Come help make a name

Hello Salaris Kion,

I read your post and I know you are looking for HS/LS, however I wanted to put us out there just in case. We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance and we have many players who felt the same way you do before joining our ranks. They seem really happy with the transition and welcome the new opportunities that WH space provides. EVE shelf life is about CONTENT, we can help.

If you get a chance, please take a closer look at us. We are knowledgeable, friendly, and FUN!

Hope to see ya in space,

o7

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.