Looking for corp/alliance (mining/pve/pvp) far 0.0 wanted

Hey! old player back ingame! playing about 2003 but back after 4year break! 38yearl old player talking english and french. own 81mil sp pvp player to pve and help corp/alliance on pvp. also own 3 good mining toon.

looking for:

• corp/alliance with good teritory
  • prefer far 0.0 teritory or safe teritory for mining and pve
  • acces to station, POS or allow member to install they own POS

let me know here, ingame with eve-mail or pm me if interested to know me!

thx and regard

forgot to say… i have 2 very good computer to play and i can use discord/teamspeak!

Hi…

Bonjour (about the limit of my French I’m afraid), welcome back to eve!

We’re a close knit community orientated corp living in Vale of Silent and currently fighting for control of Geminate. Although this isn’t deep 0.0 we do protect miners and have places to mine with a super capital umbrella. There are many citadels to dock at and you can establish a POS should you wish to do so.

If you fancy a chat hop on our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/MYXg4XbPUe

Hey would love to chat I may have a good play for your indy toons :smiley: A.Valkyrie#4517

FAYN Industries is currently recruiting.
We are an industrial based corporation who does a little bit of everything. We offer secure Null security systems with massive earning potential. We offer the following programs and services: Corp buyback program for Ore, extensive null sec moon mining, Boosted mining operations, Great PVE and PVP content, and SRP for fleets. To talk with one of our recruiters, please join FAYN.Recruits in game channel or evemail Brutor Bellum (US) or martyn Sharisa (EU)
Come make your billions with us.

Hello Uler, any interest in checking out life in Pochven?

I can’t say that it’s “safe” I here but this region provides a unique mix of small gang PvE and PvP opportunities that may appeal to you.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

If LS is of interest, [EU/USTZ] Are you UNQUALIFIED?

i wanna say a big thx for all invite and offer here and ingame!
i want to take my time and concider all offer… ill take my time cause im a big gamer and i wanna find home! when ill move ill stay! so ill take my time!
i already said region, station acces and mining opportunities is very important to me! dont forget to tell me where your corp/alliance live!
im not interested into drone system and low sec system…
thx everyone :slight_smile:
still looking for new home! contact me here or ingame!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.