Looking for corp null (small scale wanted)

Hey everyone,

I come from the Imperium background and now basically looking to start fresh but more towards what I always wanted to do in eve. So…

I am not a fan of fleets (at all). But, I do really enjoy small gang stuff, especially when it comes to hunting.
It becomes a bit less fun when it exceeds 15-20 people for me.
I want to pull my weight in the form of industry or logistics or small gang stuff, I just want the pvp side to be more casual for me (no fleet requirements (seriously I do not enjoy large scale stuff)) instead i’d rather participate in roams, blops, dread bombs and whatnot. I say it again I love hunting ;D and would provide those juicy capital killmails.

Main is 90m SP, secondary is 70m SP, then a lot of alts between 35m SP and 5m SP.

Got a very strong industrial backbone, jump freighter army and the sort. I need somewhere to place my alts… be it corp or an alt corp. Got dread alts, one fax alt sniff, dedicated tacklers etc etc.

I hope I can find somewhere to fit in :slight_smile:

This isn’t my main.
EUTZ (i’m british)
Looking for a null corp ideally.
PM me on the forums then we can talk ingame or over discord or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, if you would like to talk my IGN is Lord Balis and i would be happy to talk to you on discord and see what i can do for you

1 Like

Hey I would check out Odin’s Call. We dont live in null but we live in a C2 wormhole with a C5 and Nullsec static. We do hunting out of both statics, and we kill A LOT. We have a medium sized membership and our fleets usually have 15 people at the most. You will make a lot more isk then nullsec and you will have content and stuff to shoot at every day multiple times a day. Join “OFOC Pub”. o/

1 Like

Can confirm that Odin’s Call are chill dudes and excellent PVPers.

1 Like

Hey man, figured I’ll throw my hat in here since it seems like we might be a good fit. We do a lot of small gang roams as a corp and blops. We try to do this near daily, but usually settle for 4-5 times a week. We’re part of the imperium so you have access to that space and infrastructure as well as big fleets if you ever get the itch to. We kind of see ourselves as “best of both worlds.” Lots of Eve veterans in corp that have played together for years.

Some small gang corp kills recently:

We also do a lot of Dread bombs and Stuka fleets, which are actually pretty fun. The Stuka fleets require some individual piloting, jump destroyers, logi, etc. Good fun for constant content.

Examples:

We get rorq / super kills nearly weekly.

Check us out.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ll be a good fit for us, don’t really care about the industrial backbone part, though. If you want explosions, we’re the place.

1 Like

The Icarus Expedition is an AU/US/EU PVE/PVP corporation in the SLYCE Alliance , which is part of the GOTG coalition located in Deklien. We’re a pretty laid back but knowledgeable group that get stuff done. We focus a lot on ISK making through industry and ratting with 24/7 PvP through our coalition that offers a ton of exciting roams and ops to get your pvp fix in. We also offer PvP, FC, and mining classes to help members get an advantage on the competition.

What we offer:

• Ship loan programs for pvp and industry
  • 1-3 jumps from 2 major trade hubs
  • Jump Freighter access and close to Jita trade hub
  • Optional PvP Roams 24/7
  • Fully upgraded sov space for ratting, mining, and exploration
  • Knowledgeable and experienced leadership with strong goals
  • Extremely profitable moons to mine daily
  • Capital and T2 construction
  • Ship Replacement program
  • Low Tax Rate
  • No high pressure gameplay. We realize that this is a game and fun should be the priority and much more…

What we look for in our members:

• Active members that are able to use teamspeak and discord
  • A good attitude
  • Willingness to learn
  • 10mil SP w/ some exceptions
  • Currently looking to boost our EU member base along with our AU/US TZ players

Contact methods for additional information:

• Discord Link
  • Replying to the forum post
  • J0HN SHEPPARD via convo or evemail
  • Join Icarus_Pub channel in game
1 Like

Hello there @MyNameIsVeryVeryVeryVery_Long !

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

Thank you everyone, I have found a new home.

I appreciate all of the interest and wish you well : )

1 Like

Hey mate,

I think I can, for the most part, provide what you’re looking for. Though I’d prefer to chat one on one in order to get a good feel for things.

I’ll send you an evemail followup and possibly convo you in game.

o7

1 Like

Hello

Check us out, maybe it will suit you.

1 Like

Hi,

You could probably consider in trying the Weekend Warrior way, as some of us do.
In a few words, VSQ is a EUTZ based pvp oriented corporation interested in growing it’s members core.We are a part of an awesome Weekend Warriors group, offering many ways of content to our members PVP wise ( small gang and medium sized fleets ) around our low secs stageing system near by Pure Blind, during the week, but mainly as the name states, more organized on weekends.If you do play a lot during the week also,no problem, theres plenty of small gang to be done at times also.

You can read more about us on our advert or even poke us on discord if theres anything else that you might want to know:

1 Like

You might enjoy flying with us…

We are an international, mature group operating in NPC null. We have a strong industry base but of course in null you also need PVP capabilities and we regularly hold small gang roams with our alliance and coalition friends

There’s a lot more info on us on our main thread here:

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Hello yes your name is very long :slight_smile:

I started a corporation 3 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 250 people. We currently avg about 40 to 50 people in EU, 20 to 30 in USA and 10-15 Australian.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hi - stop looking… check out FUN inc! I think you will fit right in here!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.