Looking for corp

Hello,

I am looking for a corp. NS, WH, FW doesnot matter. Just need not toxic management.

We might fit the bill. Join us.

Hey Burak
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

We are a Nullsec in corp based in Querious/Catch

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone
    REPZ

7o Burak - I am the 2IC of Council of Exiles. Check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We in Brave have a motto of “Keep it Classy”. With us you would have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat!

Hello!

I am CEO of Ambient Blue Corporation

We are a small nullsec corp in a small tight knit alliance living in the south east (Omist)

We mainly focus on ratting, mining, and industry with the occasional pvp fleet we run with the alliance.

we don’t have any SP requirements and are willing to teach and provide any assistance you may need.

We have a secure JF network that goes from Jita straight to our home system and a nice quiet space to play in.

If you are interested in this adventure please feel free to stop by our discord, I would love to have a chat and see if we’re a good fit for you.

https://discord.gg/68NQ2c2D

– Grim Avada,
Ceo Ambient Blue Corporation / alliance co-exec Forever Blue Horizons. [FOREV]

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

My corp is npc null come and have a chat we have a zero Tolerance to Toxic player. So if you want some good laughs and make new friends

Hello :slight_smile: I would like to invite you to a conversation about what you are looking for :slight_smile: Ambient Blue is a NS corp with a lot of opportunities. We are one of the founding corps of Forever Blue Horizons.

we’re living in Cloud Ring. Chill alliance attached, lot’s of pvp opportunities and Cloud Ring is easy to make ISK in. Close to Jita too.
Alliance is active in EU and USTZ

Aegis Victorium - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We operate out of Null sec, and are a great group of vets!

Ever Thought about Wormhole space for PvP adventures, We are a small to medium size PvP group in a C5/C5 wormhole with plenty of isk-making opportunities to supplement your PvP desires. Check us out!

Hey man, my buddy and I have started a new corp and have grown to around 10 members. We’re mainly focused on Indy at the moment to get some cash flow and allow us to grow and provide more formour members, but we do everything. Small gang pvp, PVE, abyssals, you name it. As we grow we will get into more.

But about us, the leaders are from nullsec and wanted to create a corp where everyone could make some isk and enjoy themselves. The corp is about the people. Enjoying the game as a group. We do group things daily whether it be mining fleets, gate camps or small gang roams in low, null or wormholes. Group mission running to help with sec status or to have a good time with newer players.

We’re looking for like-minded players. Chill, relaxed people who just want to enjoy their time on eve with others. Joke around in comms and just have a good time while accomplishing goals as a group.

If you think you would be interested feel free to message us on discord and we can chat.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old - US/EUTZ
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.
  • Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.
  • 80% Buyback program for all your loot.
  • 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.
  • Open boarders with all coalitions space.
  • 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.
  • MANDATORY:

Have microphone and comms software ( Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord )

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||
  • Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature)

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Currently i am not looking corp, this topic can be closed.

1 Like

We are looking for members!