Looking for Corporation

Hi, Im a returning player from 11 years ago. I want to get back into playing, but Im very rusty and dont remember everything that I once knew. I dont understand wormholes and Im new to all the faction warfare. Also Im new to alot of ships and style of play. Id like to find someone or a group of people that would be willing to give me a hand in learning all this again and everything new. I have a 232 million SP character and a few other characters that I dont have sub’s for yet. I really need some homeboys or a homeboy that is very friendly, nice, low drama, patient, and loyal. I promise to learn and be a good fit for the corp. I am on every day except Tuesdays. If you think you can teach me, and you have a very good corporation with good players, please contact me by mail in game. Btw Im mostly interested in PVP, but I dont mind mining in 0.0 too.

Thank you,
Ragnar Toe

You’ll get better visibility if you move this to the Recruitment Center subforum - you can edit your post to do so. Good luck finding your next in-game home!

Drop me a message in game Ernak Barca.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Hey Ragnar. Idk if you’ve found a place you are happy with or not but it sounds like you’d have a great time in Noir. Academy. It’s the training corp for Noir., EVE’s oldest and most accomplished active merc unit. All we do is PVP and pay pilots directly for their contributions on contracts.

The Academy gets that rust off and gets you specialized in a particular fleet role. We have a pretty good track record with returning players and I think we have the culture you are looking for.

tinyurl.com/NoirAcademy if you want to apply!
https://discord.gg/WZfzZfX if you want to hang out and talk to us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.