Looking for details on CCP's counter-bot department

Please take a look at my position & vote for me, I am a single issue CSM candidate & I feel my views likely match your own.

CCP has a very poor track record when it comes to botting. CCP has long despised RMT but tolerated botting & invested very little into the matter.

Bots provide foot traffic to Eve online, botting also provides income to those heavily involved in ‘‘content creation’’ ie those running eve’s largest null entity which in turn supports a lot of paying customers in the form of their line members. For these reasons CCP have very often been cautions in targeting botting. Confirmed Botting has not even resulted in permanent bans in the past, there was once even a progressive system to botting in eve where CCP warned players that their botting was being noted.

Killing bots in the short term may even severely reduce CCP’s 1/4 income, which is a massive driver in how CCP is run especially prior to the PA sale. Upon sale to PA we had a large attack on established botting empires.