Looking for EvE friends

I prefer to play at a set time each day, and to be on Discord voice while we play.

1 Like

I’ll be your fiend.

4 Likes

^ Pure Evil. :dotted_line_face:

This should probably moved to recruitment?

I think it’d be very helpful to give more information. At least something general, like mining, PvP, PvE, hauling or exploration. I’d hate to say, “I’ll be your friend” only to find out that you’re a ganker.

You may as well join a corporation and participate in their activities, you’re bound to make friends.

1 Like

This definitely needs more information like your timezone, whether you want more PvE or PvP, and type of space you want be in (highsec, lowsec, nullsec or wormhole space).

If you don’t have a specific place in mind, it might be a good idea to just bite the bullet, join somewhere and start experiencing things. You never know what you might end up liking.

Alliance size is also something to consider as big groups (like Horde) have a lot of organized content while smaller groups with a couple dozen people can have that “family” atmosphere where you get to know all the regulars.

Last bit of advice, every decent newbro corp should have a join chat linked in it’s description, which you can come into before joining and ask recruiters about any questions or concerns that you have.

2 Likes

Yeah but then you’ll never quit EVE. You sure you want that kind of commitment?

I’ll be your friend.

I like to give duel web void hugs!

1 Like

You tried to scam me once by telling me to send u 100M and helping me double it.

Once you pay, I will triple your isk.

Again, I could claim the same thing but you only need to pay me 50M to begin with.

You could claim the same thing, but you aren’t me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.