Completely new to Eve. Avid gamer. Recruit me

So I’ve recently decided to come to Eve. I have 5 hours game time and about the same amount researching the game. I play every day for at least a couple hours. I enjoy amassing gold (isk), working the market in games I play. I also like pvp a bit. I can tell I’m gonna like mining in this game. And the planetary interaction stuff. So, if you guys are willing to work with me as I learn, in time it will pay off. I have a high learning curve and plan to have multiple accounts.
Any questions please ask. Helpful tips please give. Constructive criticism feel free.
Also, if I join an alliance I do not ask a million questions or beg for help. I know how to use Google and earn my own.

contact me in game new bro - we can help you :slight_smile:

Will do. At work right now. Will be online in 5-6 hours.

Feel free to give me a shout here or in game! Cyntech Incorporated Wants You! ~Looking for Miners/PVPs (nullsec) is our post to check out.

you are recruited! ***STOP PISSING AGAINST THE WIND!*** Join Us, SOL

If you like mining, building, selling , and some pvp. Come give ADFU a looksy. We offer some of the best space to farm isk. We live in null sec space know as Delve space. We are part of Bastion alliance and the Imperium coalition. We have what you need, and we are looking for you. Send me a evemail or one to TBagger98.

Thanks for your time.
G5-DIPLO

Have a look here!

Bewbro friendly and always available offline for any help.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

We welcome new / returning players with open arms. You will find more PvP than you could dream of in our pocket. Come see what Panic Stations has to offer. Mail me directly in game @SkyHawk5 or read more with the links below.

Recruitment Post

Promo page

zKillboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.