Looking for help creating my first EVE project

Hi,

I’ve been thinking about creating a tool, of sorts for solo PvPers. This tool will be used to rank players in an on-going tournament event for solo PvPers, and do a few other relevant things. I have most of the details for this tool outlined in this 16 page document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fy9YqsPmyD4Y5rCuApfgHsd7wvQk2TOiAa7WAPP_8ek/edit?usp=sharing

First, I’d like to know if anyone is even interested in an idea like this. If so, I need help creating some parts of it. I’m familiar with HTML and CSS, so I can design the website. For other things, like incorporating CREST,adding the ability to create accounts, add the ability for the web application to read APIs (at least one), etc, I’d need help with (more details in the document). But like I said, I want to see who’s interested before going any further with this. If you like the idea, or want to help, leave a reply.

2 Likes

Intresting project, sadly i only have experience in HTML and CSS (& LESS). But if you get the team, then i can give a small host (with db ofc) for the development and maybe after that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! You on discord? I’ll be starting up a discord server for those interested

Cora Minokawa#9068

But i was in night shift, just arrived home. Lets talk about it after i slept :slight_smile:

This is an interesting project! I would be interested in this. I do have Discord, but I’m seldomly on it.

I’m a full-stack developer. I’m also getting into mobile (I changed my career path and now I’m working on developing Android/iOS Apps)

Awesome!!

In case anyone is wondering, this project would likely take some time to develop. It won’t be a full time thing for me, so I don’t expect it to be for anyone else.

Also, Discord @Roksana_Kolesnikova @Cwittofur_Cesaille and anyone else who wants to join

I’ll make sure I hop on tonight, I have a lot to do after I get out of work, but I’ll set a reminder to make an appearance :slight_smile:

Sounds great! :grin: