Looking for High sec corp based around Mani

Hi all,

Returning player, logged on recently and can barely remember anything, haha.

Looking for a corp based around Mani. I remember running missions for Amarr Navy, and i have access to level 5 security missions, tho i have never actually attempted one. I’m worried that my standings with Gallente Fed will go so low that they will attack me on sight, lol.

36 Mil skill point, happy to mine asteroids, can Pilot a hulk, tho i do not own one :stuck_out_tongue: , but would like to focus on mission running and other PvE aspects. its been a while, so i dont actually know what other PvE there is that isnt mission running. I have assets in about 20 different stations too, so will need advise on how to sell them all, or is it just as simple as right-click - sell, whos knows, its been so long.

I am a casual player, so i will not be online every night. Im british, and 29 year old male.

Please be based around Mani :smiley:

bump.

Come to nullsec dude, missions are meh :slight_smile:

If you’d like to try a stint in Null Sec we be happy to chat with you! drop by our Channel and talk with one of our recruiters and see if we might be a good fit.

Thanks for the offer, but im a very casual player. maybe one day :slight_smile:

Hiya o/

Have a look at our corp ad, see what you think. We do mining and PVE which would allow you to begin in an area you are good at and familiar with, then branch out to other areas in your own time, with the corps support.

We’re EU TZ too, casual is fine, no mandatory ops, and whilst we’re not around Mani, we are Amarr space so it’s not really that far.

Our corp ad is here:

and you can contact us here:

Private Chat / Mail: PLANKTON PLANKTON or Type Blue
In Game Chat: Sealand Guest Channel
Discord: Sealand Guest Channel

Thanks, TB o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.