Looking for Limited Editions of EVE: Source and Frigates of EVE

(Abaris Fagimasad) #1

Hello everyone,

I know this is a long shot but I am definitely a compulsive collector when it comes to books and physical media, and EVE is certainly no exception. I am a new player to EVE but I’m hooked enough that I already found the EVE: Universe Limited Edition, and was wondering if anyone had any of the Limited Edition versions of EVE: Source and The Frigates of EVE that they would be interested in selling?

I don’t care if they’re opened or what-not, although good condition would be preferred. I guess I’m looking less for people trying to upsell for thousands of dollars, and more for people who just don’t want a big physical box anymore and want to sell it to someone who will continue to treasure it. Again, I know this is an extremely long shot but I just thought I’d put it out here since it really does mean a lot to me.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

(The Dunning Kruger) #2

There are only 1.400 copies of the first (Source) and 1.337 copies of the third (Frigates of EVE). Good luck finding one that doesn’t cost you a fortune. EVE: Source specifically was sold out a mere few hours after the pre-orders started and many people never managed to get one. I have both in my possession (didn’t care about Art of New Eden), but am not looking to sell.

(system) #3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.