Looking for Null Sec Corp, 10 toons

I started playing around 4 years ago, although I wouldn’t say I’m as experienced as some players my age. I have 11 toons total, but 6 are just for station trading and don’t move much except for when I’m consolidating my assets.

Honestly, the main goal that I’m hoping I could get assistance with, is seriously increasing the amount of isk/hr I am making in game. The highest I’ve achieved so far (while actually measuring this past month or so) is 45m isk/hr (with odd exceptions, and setting aside trading). I can research mining a bit more, which is how I was making the ISK, but I’m not really picky about the particular activity I’m doing, as long as I’m making really good ISK.

I would like to eventually get to a point where I can plex all of my accounts just with my in game income, and any advice to get me there would be appreciated.

• Mercimer - Original account (Mixed skills, mostly using it at the moment for exploration and sometimes PvE)
  • Katom (this account) - Second account, mostly used for mining and industry
  • Nizaki Koioda - Mainly focused on PvE and PvP (not much success with PvP)
  • Dr Noburu Morinz - Kind of an experiment account for corporation related stuff and research, runs “Alpha State University” which is a project I’m still kind of working on for SP farming
  • Student0001 - A toon for the above
  • Corvus Rexxilion, Valen Drex, Cornelius Vex (experiment accounts for fighting related stuffs in different systems)
  • Jacob Rothberg, Victor Rothberg, Amschel Rothberg, Nathaniel Rothberg, Hannah Rothberg, Evelyn Rothberg (Trading accounts, Rothberg Investments LLC)

Welcome back bud my corp isn’t nullsec but we like to go fighting in npc null where we use to live…i run a LowSec alliance and play to have fun and RL come’s first with us all. Am looking for pvp vets to join my corp we have plenty of pew pew if you want more info and to have a chat jump on our discord

Is that per character or in total per hour?

These days the average amount of time you are going to spend to PLEX an account is about 30 hours a month.

If you are primetime US/EU TZ, try Incursions. Outside of those times, try ratting in null.

If you want ISK/HR, you need to come to faction warfare. You can easily make 1b/hr with 5 toons in T1 destroyers, even more 10-boxing.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hey! Would love to have you join us out in nullsec. We’re outside the major blocs and always looking for additional pilots.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/eu-uk-blood-blind-industrial-piracy-in-non-bloc-null-sec

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

We can help you out with your isk flow. I bet I know where you are having problems and I can help you with that.

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

hey man, im the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null corp in sov-null who specializes in indy and pvp. We have our toes in just about every facet of the game and are looking forward to the update. Our corp is based on its members, meaning that the members have a say in the future of the corp. Everything is discussed and we are always in comms hanging out. We are a small group of friends looking to grow with other like minded players. Come have a chat with us and see what were about.