Looking for people to join me in creating something new

I’ve come to the realization that if you want something done right, you need to do it yourself. So I am planning to start a new Corporation. However, due to a hectic work schedule I don’t have as much time as I’d like to be on doing everything that needs to be done. To that end, I’m looking for a few partners to help build this with me. Rather than start a one man Corp now and try to recruit to it, I’d like to see if I could build up the core first, and we can decide on the next steps together. Anyone interested in getting in on the ground level and helping me build this, get in touch.

What the Corp will be:
The long-term goal will be for us to be able to take space of our own. But we will do it without relying on coalitions or joining a large alliance or renting. We will build to a strength that we can take and hold space ourself. (Ya I know that’s difficult, doing it anyways).
We will focus on self sufficiency whenever possible. That means that miners and industrialists are just as welcome as PvPers. As long as they are willing to defend themselves when needed.

Like I said, I hope to figure out the details once I have a few people to help, so if you’re interested let me know here or in game and we can chat a bit. Look forward to hearing from you

2 Likes

so you want to start a corp then toss the responsibility unto others? sounds like a new garbage idea

3 Likes

Not quite my bitter young friend. I still plan to do everything I can, and everything that’s expected of me. I just want to make sure we have enough leadership and content creators in place so that if I have a long week or a late shift, everything stays solid. Many corps I’ve been in that failed were because the whole thing relied on one person, and when they burned out or went on vacation nothing got done. I’ve been that person more than once in fact. So I want to avoid that from the get-go by making sure there’s a few people ready to keep things running smoothly. Redundancy.

1 Like

ahhhhh gotcha, and ive been laying eve since day one, this is a “new” toon

I didn’t actually look at your age, I was just being sassy because you were. But we all good now

1 Like

Boys play nice! I wish you all the best in this endeavor.
It surely is a giant task but as we Eve dwellers know, the butterfly effect is powerful.

If you want to you can contact me ingame and we can spawn on some ideas.

Yes Dad. Sorry. Thanks for the well wishing. Are you looking for a Corp or just a friendly passerby?

No, not looking for a corporation, at this moment but I’m more than happy to help you out.

Bump Bump!

Bump again!

Would it be possible to give us an update on how things are going? Positions filled/open, ideas, etc…

Thanks…

Of course Runa. We are doing well, have some plans in the works and a good core group building up. The holidays stole a bit of our momentum of course, because family and love and all that nonsense, but we’re getting back on track now.

As for positions, we are all kind of doing whatever we can at the moment, so I hesitate to give out titles or name someone as a position or anything like that, though after we get more members there are a few people that we could designate as foremen or FCs to make things more concise. We are still looking for everything, and I feel like it will be some time before I’m fully satisfied with having all of our bases covered completely, so any players of all experience levels are welcome to come join us

Thanks for the info.

Question and I hope this isn’t rude:

It seems that all your members share almost the same creation date; the optics on that are not good TBH. Care to give a bit more detail as to why that is?

I’m not sure what you mean, as every member was actually “born” in different years entirely, except for 2 who share 2013. What you may be looking at is the date that they joined the Corp, which is spread between 2 days for the most part. This is because I did exactly as I stated in my post, and built up the core before starting the group. We actually did a bit of planning over discord before I actually created the corp at all, and when we felt we were ready, I created it and everyone joined.

Yep that’s exactly what I did at EveWho…totally ignoring the big “Joined” column header… :clown_face: what a bozo…

I’ll send you an email in the next few days…busy time of the years so it might be on Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks again for the update.

No worries. Look forward to hearing from you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.