Looking for renter corp

Like the title states. Looking for a NS renter corp who might be willing to take in another ratter.

I’m a fairly casual player and getting older and would just like a place to hang out and BS with people. Just don’t have time these days for the CTAs and such. Don’t mind going when I can but can’t make time for that kind of thing these days.

Tried some WH and big alliance stuff recent and just don’t have the time to dedicate that those things need. Love EvE and I’m here till they turn the lights off, just looking for a laid back place to be. Don’t mind taxes/corp take on income to pay for the space if that’s what is required.

Main is about 24m SP. I’m self sufficient with ships ect…If anyone out there thinks I might fit with your group shoot me an evemail or reply here.

Thanks for your consideration!

Hey come check us out. We allow both casual and not so casual players. Don’t need to worry about making isk or making time. Play at your own pace! We understand real life comes first! So come hang out with us. you can find out more about our corp through the link provided. You can also drop me an evemail!
Hope to hear from you!

** Hanging by a threat ** is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea ]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Xayvion, in game mail sent, reply back if interested.

If you are still looking for a corp Imperium Technologies is active recuiting. We have eoungh space in nullsec to allow you to rat. We are pretty laid back and relax when it comes to thing. If you would like to dm me in game or in discord i would be happy to give you more info.

Discord :Archmage#9082

Come check us out mate , we may have space for you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.