Looking for... something else

After reading the replies to another post that I put up, I thought i would look around for something different to do, preferably with a group of like minded individuals. I like being based in high sec as it gives me access to all I need so I am thinking a high sec based group that drops into WHs for evictions, and removes high/low sec structures (inc POS), would also go out to low and null for small gang PVP in reasonably priced ships. … for example.

The who (not the band):

• Approx 170m SP.
  • In the UK active between 18:00 and 21.00 eve time
  • Self-sufficient.
  • Cheap… prefers to go out and lose battle with 10x25m ships than 1x250m ship and have fun doing it.
  • 6 characters over 2 accounts (but only looking to join wth my main).

The Why:

• Coming up to 10 years in game, and fed up so looking for something that I have not done before

The What:
I am open to options, All I know is, is that I am bored in game and need a reason to log in and do something. Would prefer a variety of dffierent activities, both PVP and PVE, done socially as a group. a place where things to do can happen spontaniously as well as being planned.

Looking for an active group within my TZ to do some (or all) of these activities with.

not interested in joining code

you’ll probably be blown up with ads. I have nothing fancy for you. Here is a discord link. Come talk with me if you have a second.

That does tend to be the general MO of these forums.

Low class wormhole CEO here- let’s have a chat on Discord. BearThatCares#1337

Plenty of content and a ton of UK guys.

Hey Giddy McFee. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can learn how to fight and improve, well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Anyways i hope you find what you are looking for with us, if not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

No Concord, no Empires, no ■■■■■■■■ copy and paste recruitment post. If you are looking for something brand new and aren’t afraid of losing some ships, Pochven is the perfect place to be.

My corporation and I heavily participated in the Triglavian Invasion. Twenty seven star systems have been ripped out of Empire space and into a new region called Pochven. Think of Pochven as a cross between Thera and a null-security region.

Stribog is largest operating out of this new region. We have the best players and the best logistics; and, we want you to join us.

I can’t promise it’ll be easy but we have a great community and not very many people get the chance to be there right at the start of a new region of space. There is great potential here and things are only going to get better as additional content and quality of life features are added to this region.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, send me a message in-game and/or check us out on Discord

if your looking for something different im the CEO of blingdenstone,

our alliance is low sec pvp corp thats super laid back and would love to have chilled out dude like you.
if you have some time to chat id love to talk.

pimps

Hi @Giddy_McFee ,

We may be a very good match for each other :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player too who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Come check us out, could be a good fit

hello
come take a look at stranger danger we are a c5 wormhole corp if your interested in small gang pvp and the loverly isk making opportunity of wormhole space come to chat to us find out details in the following forum post [EU/US] Stranger Danger your entry into c5 Space

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. You could help take part in building a new organization from the ground up! Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

We are null sec witha twist jump on our discord for a chat mate

@Cosner - whats the twist :slight_smile:

@Aram_Medici - thanks for the reply, but not for me im afraid, maybe 8 years ago I would have been into doing something from the ground up, these days I wouldnt have the right mentality for it.

1 Like

@Giddy_McFee
Come on discord and we have a talk :grin::grin:

Still looking.

Come and have a chat on out discord brother :slight_smile:

Hey Giddy,

I understand the conundrum you’re in better than most here I suspect. I’ve been through it multiple times myself having played since 2004. What I would say is that with the death of corps like Celestial Apocalypse and the birth of huge empires it’s fairly rare to find good corps that do what you’re looking for, especially ones based in high sec and hitting out into low and 0.0

So while my corp is in 0.0 I would ask you hear me out. We are a relaxed/chilled group against drama and mandatory CTS/Paps etc. We’re nearly all UK and are a social group having met in real life and play other games together - we’ve know each other for about 7 years. We love small gang warfare, especially kitchen sink where you fly what you want and BLOPS.

Would really like to chat to you so if you have time hop on our discord and give us a wave - https://discord.gg/mH5EZz4v

Hello Giddy McFee

We UK based ourselves and you sound like the type of person we looking for.

Little about us:
Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null sec’s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.
  • Piracy

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big “You are a number” corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/TbQEWxeYVN

If you are interested then come say hello.

@Dymorian_Deile and @Eric_Shang neither of your discord links worked for me. Tell me please where are you based.

Hello. Try this one: https://discord.gg/TbQEWxeYVN

We based near Dodixie.