Looking for well established null alliance or WH entity

Hi.

I have a sub cap main, cap alt (super), logi alt, scanner alt/wh pvp toon and other support toons.

Looking for a new home or old home depending on who reaches out.

Been playing EVE since 2006.

Have history in leadership in the Imperium so if you have some weird meta-stigma against ex-Imperium don’t waste our time.

Pretty much have done everything in EVE, wanting to play as a casual/line member. Active community member historically and experience leading fleets, I may still FC if wanted but do not want any space jobs ever, last 3 years I was in corp or alliance level leadership, burned out on that level of role.

This is not my main, but will disclose once talks begin.

Specialties: Capitals, Black Ops, and hunting.

3 Likes

o/ Nervosa

Why settle for one or the other when you could have both!

We operate in both a C5 wormhole and nullsec and I think we would be the perfect fit for you.

Check us out at:

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks guys, I will dig into your corps tonight when I get off work and hop in discord.

1 Like

Hey Nervosa

Miners Legion is always looking for experienced people to join our family in Null.
Alliance is Already replaced, part of Legacy Co.

https://discord.gg/j6wdFmq is link for our discord recruiting channel feel free to join and we can have a chat and see where things go. The Imperium past is not an issue for us at all

1 Like

Check out TDSIN.
Scary Wormhole People
On my phone so dont have any links to our posts and stuff but can contact after im done at work :wink:

1 Like

@Nervosa

Eve mail sent!

Hope we can chat soon.

Best,

Alt o7

1 Like

@Nervosa

Are you interested in retiring to lowsec?

I know the meme is that lowsec is dead but the reality is lowsec is only dead to the nullblocs as no lowsec entity exists that can compete against them. For us small timers the lowsec and npc 0.0 pvp meta is looking up as the large groups disband and more people get fed up with the stagnation in sov null.

If you’re interested in trying out lowsec our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you. We have plenty of people such as yourself that gave up roles in the sov blocs to play more casually with a competent group that doesn’t take the game too seriously. If you want pvp and aren’t a coward you’ll find plenty of content here as well as most of the isk making infrastructure you can find in 0.0.

Check out our forum post below and if interested join our chat channel Open Filth in game to speak with us.

1 Like

Hey there!

You should come check out Mecha Enterprises Fleet. We’re a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

Here’s our public recruitment Discord if you’re interested in learning more: FEDUP Public

1 Like

Sent evemail o7

Hello @Nervosa ,

I do understand that the leadership duties in game can be a big time draw on your gaming energy. I have been doing leadership, since over seven years. We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance and would love for you to come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

If you’re interested in small gang, check us out.

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

pop by and have a chat

We could be your dream home <3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.