Looking to join NS group

I am a wormholer that wants to get into some nullsec action!
My main has around 35m sp and is fresh into marauders, i want to be able to do some mining with my two alts and orca/porp and ratting if the time permits however Itll take some convincing to get out of a C4.
Cheers!
(i Dont mind if its Pandemic or Frat)

Hey there, I’m from HVYCC. We’re a 0.0 corporation out of Geminate and members of No Visual. alliance, and part of the Winter Coalition.

We’re a small tight knit PVP corp looking for like minded people who just wanna get on and have fun! We have access to small gang, blops, large fleets, and cap fleets!

We also have access to ISK opportunities such as:

• Guristas ratting
  • Moon, ore, and ice mining
  • PI

We also have corp, alliance, and coalition SRP!

If you’re interested stop by your discord!

If you’d like to read more about us, here is our recruitment post: HVYCC-Stay Heavy Friends. Null PVP/Industry Alpha/Veterans Welcome

We are a NullSec ice mining corp always looking for folks…
we have a C2 and Highsec connections.
look us up:

Hey Bella,
We are a solid nul-sec group looking for players. :explodyparrot: [𝕊𝕃𝕐ℂ𝔼] The Icarus Expedition - Looking For (EU/US/AU) PVP/ PVE, Active Members - #202 by Deathcheater check us out. Thanks.

Wicked Syndicate is recruiting! We are in Shadow Ultimatum Alliance which is part of the Imperium Coalition. You would have access to all of Imperium Space not to mention they have Wormhole Sigs you could join so you could still do some stuff in J Space. We are located in Cloud Ring and have a nice solid core of players to help you learn about NS. Stop by Wicked Discord and lets talk!

Hey hey! Can I interest you in STGIS?

hello we are a corp with dracarys join our discord and see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.