Looking to run an EvE-wide event - 1 Race, No Rules, Big prizes, Hopefully bigger fights!

It would be nice, but I am running this with a skeleton crew and while I love the idea, this is something I have given thought to already actually but on a much larger scale.

An event like this will hopefully generate a lot of content and give pilots the chance to plan, scheme and whatever else they want to try and win or ruin it for those partaking.

I was actually hoping that eventually, this event would garner enough trust to charge upwards of 1B ISK per entry ticket to really get the prize pool up in the triple figures (imagine winning a share of 100B just for playing the game!) but also to act as a bit pf prestige for those that won… similar to bragging rights for the Alliance Tournament.

The next stage of that is then for other people to run their own races, either in the same format or with their own spin and rules for victory. I would then run a similar programme whereby ticket prices would still be high at 1B or even higher, and pilots could pay and enter but winning one of the smaller races would allow for free entry for 1/2/3 (etc) pilots from the winning Corp etc… or something like that… but tl’dr, I need to get this one off the ground first and build up trust so people want to participate so while a valid idea, I wont be doing that this time around.

Good shout though… and already considered :wink:

Thanks