Low s.p Jump Freight pilot

http://eveboard.com/pilot/ZS-NVB no pw

open to offers must be decent looking for 7+ bil

The access to this character is restricted, please enter the password to continue

check pls?

ahh sorry my bad i guess the stupid thing did stick a pw on it its 1234

7b buy out

8b b/o

9b b/o

10b b/o :slight_smile:

11b buy out

retract my offer you can have this toon retract your offer on the other

sent you a mail in game awaiting reply

let me know if he does not reply this is a better offer than the other toon I was bidding on

he has not replied as of yet but i am looking for a fast sale if your online ?

I bought another toon but I have isk for 8b ready right now if you want? if not its okay I just don’t have a lot of isk after buying that other one

I’m still interested at 10b. Let me know, I am currently bidding on two pilots and the person who forced the price up has been backing out of them.

11b b/o again was able to sell some ■■■■

hahaha this person keeps jacking the price, backing out, and then coming back with money mysteriously? Yeah thanks all of my bids are withdrawn. If the seller wants to deal with someone who ACTUALLY has the ISK ready, send me an ingame mail.

ill go ahead and bid 10b since these 2 seem sketchy. Message me in game. Willing to match hallabackgirls offer

sketchy? I have the isk lol, I just wasn’t around 2 hrs ago to accept the pilot I guess. This hollaback person keeps jacking the price then backing out of the auctions when she wins. Then coming back mysteriously when I re-bid. My guess is it’s a price jacking scheme vOv

possibly. either way seller reply to me my offer stands at 11b matching hallaback

lol bo is 10 first to reply gets it