[Low Sec] Safety Set To Red - Is Your Safety Set to Red?🔴 [EU/USTZ]

Safety Set To Red is a piracy corp based out of gallente low sec. We got a community consisting of people from all over the world and many of us have been playing for several years if not decades.
Safety Set To Red is a corp looking to cause chaos, we shoot anything that is not blue or purple and leave nothing behind!

We have no commitments, no activity requirements and no one is gonna force you to do anything during your stay with us!

What we can provide you:

• Low Sec Piracy and Gate Camping
  • Smartbombing
  • Black Ops
  • Small Gang Roams

What we require from you as a player:

• Minimum SP: 40 Million Skill Points
  • Must have dread alt or carrier alt
  • Mic is absolutely necesary! Teamspeak3
  • English Speaking

If you’ve read through all this jabber and you’re still interested in our corp feel free to contact us either in our in-game channel: Safety Red Lounge
Or join us on discord for a chat!
https://discord.gg/GVZkDfS

Checklist for qualification:

1. Lock
  2. Shoot
  3. Kill
  4. Loot
  5. Celebrate

A bump for the day, did you know we’re still recruiting? well obviously we are so come say hi today!

1 Like

Bump!

Hello there my fellow pilot,
I am a director with Occulus Rifts, I come to you today to see if you guy would be interested in joining an alliance. We are a small gang Corp that also lives in Gallente area. What we can offer to your Corp: dedicated Eve players, support in fights, moon mining stations 10+. I would like to talk to you and discuss the opportunities. Please message me in game on add me on discord X_TREME#3614

[US][AUS] Down Under Syndrome (OZLAD) is recruiting

Hello my fellow EVE pilot,

Are you looking for a stronger adventure in New Eden? Occulus Rifts (ORIFT) and First CSB (1CSB) is currently looking for dedicated Eve players to join our ranks. As a group we enjoy hoping on discord and find reasons to go blow something up on a daily bases. We are also looking for corporations to join our alliance as these new CEO’s would have a seat on the round table where you are value and respected.

*Most of all we are just a bunch of dudes that want to play EVE after a hard day of work. We all hop on around the same time every night to find something to kill. We have be playing in this corp for years and RL comes first. Contact X TREME1 in game or discord name X_TREME#3614. Most of us are in the U.S. time zone, we also have a fair amount of AUS and some EU players. Discord is require to be in the Corp.

Things we offer:

• PvP
  • Moon mining 10+ stations
  • Planetary interaction (PI)
  • Level five missions
  • Filament fleets
  • Accessible to Jump freighters
  • Relic and data sites

Our zkill board: Occulus Rifts | Corporation | zKillboard

come check us out today!

Come join the top killers of niarja today!

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87104331/ you want kills like this? well come join us then!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.