Lowsec space pirate interested in nullsec career change

UK based pirate, 50m SP. Long term history with my current crew but I’m back after an EVE break and considering a nullsec move. Most of my career has been based around solo frigate pvp, interested in bigger ships and bigger fleets. I have some experience FCing small gangs which is the greatest fun I’ve had in the game, though at this point I’m mostly just looking to learn.

Losses covered by reasonably successful Jita alt, all comms available.

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more EU pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

You can join our in-game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW to speak to one of our recruiters or join our Discord. https://discord.gg/

In game mail sent

Would you be interested in NPC Null-Sec? The Solitute Confederation operates in NPC Null (Syndicate) as well low sec.

We don’t fly massive blobs or fight in TiDi. We can offer you small gang PvP and ability to lead your own fleets.

Killboard

Meeko, I’ve never felt more like an 18th century debutante. I’m considering my options, but I’ll give it some thought. Cheers man.

Hey mate, we just came from lowsec and moved to null, should join up with us :slight_smile:

Hello there @Peri_Simone!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.