Loyalty Points and Isk/Hour

You must be using it wrong.

3000 isk/lp ratio will be green and prices even for the required items are up to date.

yes sure, whatever dude.

Show me an example

No. I sent example to Steeve and he said ā€œmarket manipulationā€. However this example was present for at least a month.
So I KNOW some data are off and his site can be subject of targeted attacks.

Site uses ingame data, if someone is manipulating the market then thats gonna reflect on the site.

If you dont wanna show an example then i must conclude that you are using it wrong or your own calcualtions are wrong.

You donā€™t deserve to be given an example. I tell you that if you trust his site then you can be subject to targeted attack. Accept it or not, I donā€™t care.

And there was no ā€œmarket manipulationā€ when I showed him the data. Doing the value by hand was giving 3k isk/lp, while his site was reporting negative isk/lp. Steeve was notified, he told me why this value was present, basically his ssite can easily be manipulated.

Yes i just manipulated it by creating a buy order in jita

Congratulations you are learning first hand about opportunity and transactions costs.

Personally, I just sell to buy orders. For me my opportunity cost of time is such that managing sell orders is not what I want to do. Yes it means I get less ISK/LP, but I am also doing something I find more interesting in the game.

Donā€™t forget the transactions costsā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.