Payout Table

I was wondering if anyone had put together a table of current isk making metas

lv missions

wh sites

mining

exploration

Just a simple graph of the isk / hr incomes with various setups calssified by tech class, hull class, maybe cheapest to more expensive.

1 Like

Most likely someone did.
Most likely that person is also not sharing it.
Reason is that, most likely, sharing this information would change it.

Are you so isk-deprieved?

join corp, gain access to corp wallet, moonwalk away. best way to make isk hands down.

The reality here is that it is so much more complex than hull + activity = ISK. Some other things that add into this:

Skills
Styles
Travel Time
Secondary ISK sources (LP)
Location/NPCs
Risk of loss
etc.

There simply is no universal “do this for the most ISK” formula.

Besides, always remember that ISK is not the goal. Having a good time is.

1 Like

tumblr_n1q6i2AhlF1tuvx9no6_r1_250

:wink:

3 Likes

Ganking is the best, payouts in isk, plex, and self-dignity.

Best isk/hour is any part time job

For 1 billion ISK I am willing to share my spreadsheet. You will make it back in notime with the wisdom contained within. :smirk:

I will share my spreadsheet for only 9999999999.99 isk. You will make your isk back in less than no time with the wisdom contained therein.

It’s not just do this get that much isk ships fitting skills and player knowledge play a huge part in everything.
Also no one will tell you exactly what they do and how to do it because they are likely heavily involved in that activity and don’t want competition.
An example when I used to nyx rat most of my peers with same skills and fit would reach around 240-270 mil/h I’d reach 360/h all the time-knowledge of sites.
When I was at the peak of my trading experience everyone was baffled how I’d make 100bil a month
Stuff like this you never share with anyone except people you’d been close friends with for many years in EVE

1 Like

Two good reads come to mind:

This one

and

another one

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.