Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II

Small Warhead Rigor Catalyst II
Small Processor Overclocking Unit I

Caldari Navy Mjolnir Torpedo x1000

3 volleys, 30s per site. Easy money

pls share your fits and what works best

4 Likes

A Gila can kill one just as fast using drones - no ammo cost. I don’t think the fit really matters - these sites are Alpha friendly. The time spent chasing around trying to find them plus the fact that the market is saturated with boosters makes the economics marginal - there are better ways to earn ISK.

The boosters don’t have an expiry date so they may actually be worth something in the future if they are unique to this event.

1 Like

The Redtail Shark Battleship has very slow speed, can’t remember exactly if it’s 25 or 65 m/s but I do know it’s not any faster than that. It also does web Ewar and has poor weapon tracking at close range but deals good DPS at long range.

When i was running around LS a couple of days ago i found 10+ Lucky sites in 1 system . Would have been about 50 combine in the 10 or so system chain.

Still not worth it.

1 Like

I noted in the Feedback thread that the Redtail Shark BSs were quite weak.
So weak in fact that I killed one with an Ibis fitted with (2) T2 Rocket launchers and a single T2 drone. (I did it just for laughs and yes, it took ages.)
I screwed up on another one as I fitted the Rocket Launchers but forgot to load spare ammo. With one load of rockets and the single T2 drone I had it down to about 40% Hull when it warped off.

I find the T3 destroyers make short work of them them. My Hectate with T2 rails and CN Anti-matter works really well (5 x 125mm T2 railguns, CN anti-matter and 3 x T2 mag stabs.)
Does around 312 dps. I could get it higher but I don’t want to change the rigs or gimp the tank as I also use that ship to run anomalies.

1 Like