Luminaire Snowball Fight VII (20-DEC-20, 2100, Luminaire)

This sounds like a blast! Thanks for organizing it, can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

Nah if you are going to do a full fireworks build you got to get that catalyst going with those 8 high slots for maximum fireworks launchers. Though I have found some amazing fireworks combinations for the 8 slots all of which are different.

3 Likes

can we trade melted snowballs for fresh, frozen ones again this year ?? , i still have nearly 10k of them in my corp hangar and it’s getting a bit damp in there
:wink:

2 Likes

Which station do we drop secret santa gifts to ?

If a secret santa participant cant make the event for some reason. Do they still get a return gift or do they need to be in the station docked for a trade ? I’m unsure of the mechanics.

There is also a Character named “Commander A 9” Typical New Eden :frowning:

1 Like

@Mikal_Phoenix the station to drop it in is in the OP
Luminaire VII (Caldari Prime) - Moon 6 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant
And when doing a character search, there’s only two with the name commander A9, except the other one is “a98” so as long as you pick “A9” you’re good.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll drop it there.

The snowball fight was listed as Fed Navy but the giveaway was listed as Fed Admin Info. The other Commander A 9 chearacter is a one day old alt docked in the Fed Admin station

[15:14:28] Commander A9 > for donations, they go to… Luminaire VII (Caldari Prime) - Moon 6 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant

[15:14:38] Commander A9 > for secret santa participation, THOSE go to… Luminaire VII (Caldari Prime) - Federal Administration Information Center

Literally seconds after I hit contract :confused:

1 Like

You should file a support ticket, maybe you get your stuff back.

Looks like a violation of the EULA 2B (EVE Online - End User License Agreement - EVE Community):

“…No player may use the character name of another player to impersonate or falsely represent his or her identity…”

1 Like

I posted as a warning to others (my goodies made it safe). Thanks for the screenshot. It may be worth keeping it up to help prevent others getting scammed.

2 Likes

Aw, that’s good! :slight_smile: - I just reported him anyway!

1 Like

ye im reporting that one as well.

1 Like

dude straight up copied the info from the “gift exchange” above

Name is changed, but when searching with “Commander A 9” it appears.
Btw, what is the activation code for the CCP skins giveaway?

1 Like

Good!

CCP are providing a Thorax Ruby Sungrazer SKIN, Procurer Lodestrike SKIN, Astero SOE Gold Cell SKIN, Hecate Caille Neon SKIN to [the event] as giveaways/prizes during the event.

Instructions will be provided to the lucky winners!

There are no codes handed out yet. As stated, they will be handed out during the event tomorrow. In what way we will see.

1 Like

It’s not a name change. Search for commander A and youll scroll down to see commander A 9 and A9

It’s cached. That’s why you still see it. - I checked it with another account and there he is gone.

1 Like

I did report with screenshots

2 Likes

Looking forward to the event tomorrow. Not attended one since 2014!

2 Likes

Good to see support acted quickly on that impersonator preventing further damage to the giveaway efforts. :+1:

2 Likes

When I reported it, i gave them the link here, along with the screen shots above… good looking out GM Grizzled

2 Likes

I’m not sure if snowball conversions will be a thing this year, but I’ll talk to CCP Convict.

1 Like