Luminaire Snowball Fight VII (20-DEC-20, 2100, Luminaire)

Footage of The Great Conga Line of the YC122 Luminaire Snowball fight!

5 Likes

5 Likes

An update on behalf of Commander A9 : He is still processing things and it might take some time for the contracts to be awarded. However, the first wave of prize contracts will be awarded in an hour.

2 Likes

That’s correct! I was editing this topic so much, I got locked out of it for 5 hours!

I’m in the process of organizing all the prizes and I’m going to start awarding the first wave…now!

Although take note that it is 11:12pm for me…and I have early shift tomorrow…

1 Like

Here are our winners for the lightshow contests!

Note: All ships with the exception of the party-fix Corax vessels come fully-fit with the skillbooks to fly them (although a special circumstances exists with the Thunderchild because the only skillbook on the market is absurdly overpriced, and the skill to operate the ship and weapon can be purchased directly from the skills menu for ALOT less).

Prize List:

Lightshow 1:

John Endlend – Christmas Barbarians: Vindicator with Warp To Me fit, 500 PLEX
Eleana Tomelac – Comfort and Joy: The Ditanian Fleet-basic Guardian
Jojakim – Santa’s Workers I: Procurer with BPCs (with code for Procurer Lodestrike SKIN)
FaVour Prophecy – Gold Coins: 200 PLEX
Kaneda Emperis – Test Your Might!: Thorax for Proving Grounds, Imperial Navy Modified ‘Noble’ Implant (with code for Thorax Ruby Sungrazer SKIN)
Erebos Khashour – Relax: Sunesis
Alstevar Eastern – Kicking In The Door: Federation Navy Comet with Police SKIN
Ufgar – Christmas Gems: Kyros with full stock of minerals
Sinbad Le Marin – Party Crashers I: Kestrel with SKINs, fireworks, snowballs, and Zor’s Custom Navigational Mindlink
Xifon Naari – I Bring A Message: Apotheosis with Aurora Universalis SKINs

Party Animal Package: Standup Large Festival Launcher with 1,000 Capsuleer Dawn Fireworks, party-fix Corax, and 6-pack of Quafe

Deshlock, Nagorniy, CrazyStrike Emiya, Hazen Koraka, Ramon Delgado, Kloth Vincent, Rebecca Hudson, Olivia Gallagher, FaVour Exile, FaVour Destiny, FaVour Eternity, Nicole Bradford, LifeisagameCH Thellere, Hagen Crendraven, AgestII, Caretaker Miromme, DeVinces, Rafe Amatin, Prof-Daniel -Patron- Pleiades, Hunter Dee, Xavier Bragish Koraka, Uriel Destiny, Lucinda Olerie, Katz Teugun, Duke Shasta, Lupus SapienTRADE, zebra 407, Wah Huren, Natalie Solis Solima, Okiroshi, Iris Ayanami, Nikolerius Danten, Valdas Ivanauskas, S’Dhaegor, Gaming513 Tyler, Josh Simtschenko, Andrew Kouva

Lightshow 2:

George Lounsbury – Putting Things Back Together: Nestor with Ditanian Fleet fitting, 500 PLEX
Khaprice – Clear Your Mind: Gnosis
Razer Wings – Diving Right In: Gila for Abyssals with filaments
Alstevar Eastern – John Rourke Will Return: Clear Skies 3 Tempest
Kloth Vincent – Lost In The Snow: Astero (with code for Astero SOE Gold Cell SKIN)
Lupus SapienTRADE – Gold Coins II: 200 PLEX
Iris Ayanami – Last-Minute Deliveries: Viaator with clothes and ‘shiny’ modules
Hagen Crendraven – Santa’s Workers II: Retriever with BPCs
Xifon Naari – Party Crashers II: Hookbill
DeVinces – Racing To Jita: Council Diplomatic Shuttle with goodies

Party Animal Package: Standup Large Festival Launcher with 1,000 Capsuleer Dawn Fireworks, party-fix Corax, and 6-pack of Quafe

Deshlock, Nagorniy, Lena Ichosira, Annisir Kaugan, Rimi Sunagrave, LifeisagameCH Thellere, John Endlend, Hazen Koraka, Uriel Destiny, Katz Teugun, Nikolerius Danten, Shenanigander, zebra 407, Okiroshi, Ufgar, Sinbad Le Marin, Gaming513 Tyler, Josh Simtschenko, Hunter Dee, Xavier Bragish Koraka, Lucinda Olerie

Lightshow 3:

Anataine Deva – Protect This House!: Thunderchild, 500 PLEX (Skill Tree system will provide cost-effective skills)
Hagen Crendraven – Be At Peace: Praxis
Rimi Sunagrave – Morwen Lagaan’s Hearth and Home for the Holidays: Crane with planetary supplies
Sinbad Le Marin – Santa’s Workers III: Covetor with BPCs
Razer Wings – Gold Coins III: 200 PLEX
Riven Gundrik – Party Crashers III: 2x Imperial Navy Slicers
Alstevar Eastern – The Hidden Party Returns: Luxury Yacht with party-goers and drugs
Bimbler – Naughty Bastard: Hecate (with code for Hecate Caille Neon SKIN)
Andrew Kouva – Christmas Bad Boy: Firetail, Prostitute, X-Rated Holoreel, Synthetic Oil, Festival Launchers, and 100 Janitors

Outstanding Group Recognition:
FaVour Prophecy - Praxis with 38 kill markings, 2x Rokh Nugoeihuvi SKINs, Federation Navy Comet with Police SKIN
Kroaky Oke - 2x Imperial Navy Modified ‘Noble’ Implants, Thanatos Glacial Drift SKIN, Federation Navy Comet with Police SKIN

Khaprice, DeVinces, Erebos Khashour, Xifon Naari, Major Assassin, Prof-Daniel -Patron- Pleiades, Xavier Bragish Koraka, Uriel Destiny, Lucinda Olerie, Katz Teugun, Nikolerius Danten, Iris Ayanami, Okiroshi, Deshlock, Gaming513 Tyler

CCP Convict Body Auction Winner: Anataine Deva for $3,800,000,000
-body found by Erebos Khashour (awarded a $950,000,000 25% ‘finders fee’)

I am in the process of awarding the prizes, addressing the party-fit Coraxes, and making sure I don’t make a mistake along the way. I have also accepted the Secret Santa contracts. I will now compile the master list and begin making exchanges.

This will take some time being that I’m doing this entirely by myself, so I ask you for your patience as I process this. Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Thank you all for a fantastic couple of hours, it was really good to see the community celebrating Yoiul!

To Commander A9 thank you for organising the event and CCP Aurora for undocking a Titan in highsec.

Heres a couple of photos I took during the event - party on people!

5 Likes

Thanks Commander A9, another great event and very enjoyable.

Heres a few snaps of the event.

Merry Christmas to all.

8 Likes

That conga turned out better than I expected! Huge thank you to @Commander_A9 for organising

2 Likes

Thanks for organising the event. It was fun :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

High resolution (6880x2880) pictures from the event.

Flickr album - Luminaire Snowball Fight VII

Enjoy! o7

9 Likes

That gig is SO COOL.

3 Likes

thx for donating a corpse again. :wink:

3 Likes

You KNEW he was going to drop Hell March at the encore! <3

1 Like

Okay! I have the final list of all the Secret Santa participants!

This year, we had 86 participants in the exchange!

I’m still processing the lightshow prizes, BUT once these are done, I’ll be tackling the Secret Santa exchange.

Thank you very much for your patience as I process all of this!

I swear, next year, I am officially hiring staff!

3 Likes

Wish I could have been there. Glad it went well !

3 Likes

Alrighty!

The primary lightshow prizes have been contracted! Fleet prizes will be awarded after the Secret Santa gifts!

I will begin sorting out the list tomorrow. Goodnight ya’ll! Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

Hope all went well, missed it this year due to life.

2 Likes

Lots of fun, thanks Commander o/

3 Likes

BTW, was the planet ring eclipse a wanted feature, just by accident, or did CCP the job?

2 Likes

Nice to see screenshots. Great event again!

2 Likes