Luminaire Snowball Fight VII (20-DEC-20, 2100, Luminaire)

Awesome event! Here’s my contribution to the picture fest!

3 Likes

I have the Secret Santa list finalized! I will now begin issuing the Secret Santa gifts at this time! Thank you everyone for your patience!

The issue however is that I can issue only 21 contracts at a time…so please check your contracts and accept your gifts as soon as you can to clear the way for other people!

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m very excited! :partying_face:

1 Like

That event was amazing! I had a lot of fun with the fireworks :slight_smile:

Secret Santa was really good too, I gave a nice gift and received a nice gift. Looking forward to the event next year if it gets done again. 10/10

2 Likes

Thank you Secret Santa! What a fun gift!

2 Likes

Thank you as well secret santa!

Nice surprise indeed! Massive work on the gift trading. Its very appreciated. @Commander_A9

This gift is awesome and will be used well. Great matching.

o/

1 Like

Hello, everyone!

The last of the Secret Santa gifts has been contracted to its recipients! We had 86 participants this year! Our record is 98. Perhaps we can break this record next time!

I will now be awarding the ‘fleet prizes’ for those who participated in the lightshow fleets, but did not win a ‘numbered’ prize. Your patience is appreciated while I process these.

Likewise, I want to highlight Kroaky Oke and FaVour Prophecy for putting on outstanding group displays outside of the primary lightshow contests. Several times, their displays were highlighted throughout the night and as such, they will be receiving some nifty gifts! Furthermore, for future snowball fights, we will be instituting an “Outstanding Group Display” prize to be awarded to capsuleers who create group displays throughout the evening, so as to give these groups a chance to participate and be recognized for their efforts.

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t realise about the secret santa part of the event until it was too late. I should read more but I was pressed for time across various projects.

1 Like

It’s all good! There’s always next year of course! :smiley:

Meanwhile, I have begun issuing the “Fleet Prizes” at this time!

1 Like

Happy New Year, ya’ll!

I just got done contracting the last ‘fleet prize’ for the first lightshow! Please make sure ya’ll accept your contracts to make way for others to get their gifts. :smiley:

Good to see everyone there!

2 Likes

Hey, yall!

I just got done contracting the very last prize! All gifts and prizes have been contracted! Thanks very much for your patience.

Thank you all for coming, thank you everyone, at CCP, in space, and our donators and contributors for helping to make this event yet again another insane success, and I hope I see you all in space! <3

4 Likes

Thanks for the event! Apologies I only have a tactical recording of the event (didn’t want to get ganked!)

2 Likes

Conga line forming

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.