Lunarisse Aspenstar

Why doesn’t everyone’s favorite blonde post anymore??? Has she gone AWOL with the “Cardinal”? Awwwwww… - Your Empress

Mrs Daphiti has undergone both a pregnancy and a (unrelated to the pregnancy) personal tragedy within a fairly short time frame. I think I am not alone in saying it might be a good idea to give the poor woman some privacy and time for now.

7 Likes

Gosh I had no idea! I must be psychic. Well I would hate to see her have to go to what I like to call a “concentration camp”! I went to one for 34 years because of her! It was, as best I can describe, AWESOME!

Lunarisse is my favorite naggy aunt I’ve never had but somewhat always wanted.

3 Likes

What are you describing as a concentration camp? For clarity and for those who will wish to take offense.

3 Likes

Same troll, different hat. (Not even very different.)

Please let’s not feed this person, Ms. Ember? (And everyone?) He’s not asking after the Praefecta, or saying anything at all, really, in good faith.

6 Likes

It’s true I was being rather obnoxious. I was pretty mad after being set free. Anyways I’ve vented and imparted the information that she is not really a good person.

Gosh, where have I heard this before?

3 Likes

But what if we find that he responds to us with honesty and good faith, do we not then indulge him?

2 Likes

You speak of a person who is careful and calculating; not given to acts of random cruelty.

If you angered her enough to have her want to incarcerate you and if you were so careless as to get caught, then you really have no one to blame but yourself.

I would suggest you enjoy your newfound freedom in ways that don’t involve revisiting past errors.

6 Likes

Miz, if you understood people a little better, your compulsive dedication to “honesty” might not be such a blight.

Then again, I guess, if you understood people a little better, you might not see honesty as such a high virtue.

Either way, it’s pretty simple: you’re wrong. You’re wrong so often and so thoroughly it’s not worth listening to you anymore. I’m doing what I should have done ages ago and blocking contact.

If you need to talk to me, send Arrendis. The two of you seem to be surgically attached at the brain lately.

4 Likes

Aww, did your hypocrisy hit you in the arse on the way out?

3 Likes

The “personal tragedy” wouldn’t happen to be me being “set free from her” would it? Well if it’s any consolation I intend on destroying the spirit of attitudes such as hers.

@Aria_Jenneth as retainer to your Charge, I ask to please send my heartfelt condolences in her recent tragedy.

2 Likes

[quote=“Angelus_Universalis, post:7, topic:11657, full:true”]
Anyways I’ve vented and imparted the information that she is not really a good person.
[/quote]Funny, I think she is rather grand.

4 Likes

What exactly were you imprisoned for if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

If we find that he responds to us with honesty and good faith, we might start questioning whether he’s something so simple as “a troll.”

I will. Thank you, Ms. Leshrac.

Yeah…

2 Likes

You do realise that the universe is not all about you, right?

It’s probably some other tragedy. With dead dudes. Dead dudes important to her.

4 Likes

I was not imprisoned. I was simply mistreated by Amarrians most of my life. I was adopted by a “bad” family. I was fed poison daily and forced to do things that were unpleasant. I won’t go into more detail than that. The reasons for this, as far as I understand it, is that I was considered at least slightly important to them as a valuable point of contact to the Gallente higher ups. My birth family was well connected in Gallente politics and when this was realized they were basically black mailing my birth parents for money very often. Well, now I’m free, thank heavens. And Lunarisse was enabling this and profiting from it greatly. Again, I can’t go into too much detail.

1 Like

Hmm, not questioning it but its really not something I would expect to hear. Thanks for the answer.

3 Likes