Lunarisse Aspenstar

Quoting in case he changes it.

Ms. Vess, the Praefecta’s not all that old, especially for an Amarrian. She’d have to have been involved in some kind of bizarre kidnapping plot … uh. Young.

Like, as a child.

This person is really not worth listening to.

1 Like

Ya… Aside from the fact I’m struggling to see any connection between her actions and his predicament, the time frame is pretty odd. Never mind commoners, I strongly doubt Amarr hit the low of allowing children to decide other people’s fates. Oh well, not going to concern myself with other people’s private issues stemming from 6 years before I was born.

2 Likes

This is the worst thread I’ve seen on these new boards.

0/10 awful.

3 Likes

Allow me to tell you the true story of Lunarisse Aspenstar.

Two decades ago, Lady Aspenstar’s real husband was killed in the line of duty by the Minmatar.

Move forward to a few years ago. Nauplius, Prophet of God, begins preaching of the Red God to the Empyreans. Like the rest of this wicked generation, Lady Aspenstar — now a pilot — rejects the message of the Red God and along with Minmatar allies desecrates the Temples to the Red God. Her mind confused and twisted, she comes to consider the Minmatar her friends and deludes herself into thinking her husband had not been killed by the Minmatar but by her current enemy, the Sani Sabik.

In this Molok the Deceiver sees his opportunity, for the Sani Sabik keep some their captives alive, and so Molok sends Lady Aspenstar a supposedly rescued False Husband, his intention being to begin breeding the Army of Molok among prominent Amarrian families. A month or two ago, under the most suspicious of circumstances, Lady Aspenstar gives birth to a vastly premature baby, which survives only because it is in fact a demonspawn, the first fruits of the Army of Molok being built to do battle in the End Times.

A few days ago, the False Husband dies by falling off a balcony. Anyone who believes this story is a fool. Either Molok himself dispatched with a minion he no longer wanted, or one or more of the several SFRIM and allied pilots responsible for Lady Aspenstar’s safety learned the truth — perhaps even being convinced by my repeated warnings — and killed the False Husband themselves.

Whoever did so may perhaps receive his or her reward in Paradise, where even now the True Husband of Lunarisse Aspenstar looks down upon his wife, suckling a demonspawn, and weeps.

1 Like

Informative.

4 Likes

So let me get my nomenclature right here for a moment. Her husband was “set free from her”? Gosh!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I hold the trademark on the sarcastic use of “gosh”.

2 Likes

I don’t like your “attitude” Miss. Miss is used for women without husbands.

1 Like

I do not believe that “set free from her” is adequate language for either husband, True or False. Neither the True Husband now in Paradise nor the False Husband now returned to the Pit ever wanted to be separated from Lady Aspenstar.

Interesting. Well you’ve got me confused, that’s for sure! All I know is I’m widowed and have remarried.

1 Like

Who says I don’t have a husband ?

2 Likes

Oh my apologies. You sounded like my dead ex-wife for a second! You’re good!

1 Like

Popcorn, anyone?

4 Likes

Okay enough “trolling”. If you want to hear my real story I will tell you. But I’m pretty sure Lady Aspenstar would be rather upset if I told it. Not to mention everyone who supported her, which as far I know was quite a few people.

[quote=“Angelus_Universalis, post:34, topic:11657, full:true”]my real story.
[/quote]

I doubt you even have one.

The question is rather, who is your taskmaster ? I could name two persons right away as potential suspects.

Suspects [poll type=regular]
  • Alizabeth Vea (who has a grudge against Lunarisse and SFRIM for reasons I don’t care to know)
  • AEther Galatia (literally the worst IGS poster I have ever heard of)
[/] [poll ]
2 Likes

Well, there are quite a few holes in your story.

such as:

• She was 6 years old when you started going through these things (34 years wasn’t a typo correct?)
  • The fact you were “treated badly” due to the fact you have Gallante connections (I too treat people badly who I’m trying to use for their political connections. As what would essentially be a commoner under Amarr standards, why would I need them?)
  • It seems rather unlikely Lunarisse would need to black mail your parents (as a teenager mind you) for money (“Give me .5 isk for a Quafe or I’ll make you regret it”)
  • I would imagine you would have known about her husband/child if you were recently set free though you didn’t seem to be aware of either. If it was long prior to current events why speak up now?
  • You need to withhold information on this yet your publicly accusing Luna. If the information was so sensitive wouldn’t you doing what you did here put you in as much if not more danger due to fear of you exposing whatever your withholding?

I look for reasons to question the motives and look down on Amarrians semi frequently, in this case I can’t find traction on any of these things. It reeks of simply put slander, unless theres more information being withheld thats actually worthwhile.

I’m doubting thats the case.

5 Likes

Uh … actually, I think she’d have been 10.

2 Likes

Hmm… I was close, and the point still stands.

2 Likes

Well it’s all sort of a blur. I read a book about a Moon Goddess at the age of 12 and “married” her in my mind. I’m 34 years old.

still a kid at heart? at mind as well it seems.

2 Likes