Lunarisse Aspenstar

About 2 years ago the Moon Goddess introduced me to her “family” of 12 in total… I “won their hearts”. One guy in particular. He said his name was “AEther”. I trained with the family for about 4 years. Eventually I bought something for “1 penny”. And then my name was born! “Universal Angel”!

Every now and then there’s like a 2 year old Emperor. It’s “kinda dicey” when that happens, but everyone must trust his “pure voice” to lead the people! Gosh! I’m soooo off topic. Oh well, I love Universal royalty it’s just such a cooool thing!

I see the story but none of the evidence that supports your story.

Your word is not enough proof.

As a Sani Sabik I have not been so “punished” by the forces of SFRIM.

3 Likes

As a pragmatic man I tend to judge people based primarily on their observed behaviour. Lady Aspenstar has never behaved poorly towards me nor towards anyone that I’ve observed.

I’m sure she must have made mistakes - she is human, after all, but a campaign of deliberate cruelty is SO out of character that I’m going to discount the vague hints given here.

My family and the whole Tuulinen Foundation join with SFRIM in Luna’s time of bereavement. Her family know they have only to reach out to receive our support.

7 Likes

Dark Times

2 Likes

Just let this damn thread die.

3 Likes

I find this a little funny coming from you.

Anyway, I don’t know what to believe in this thread, but I gather condolences are in order. I’ll honor Onzo’s request and stay away from the Lamp for a while, even though I would like to return, perhaps even more so now.

2 Likes

Apply Aria’s wisdom to Napkins, too.

3 Likes

You find it funny that I find a deliberate campaign of cruelty to be out of character for Luna? Especially funny that I find it so?

Weird.

1 Like

… well … as you already know, Arrendis, I don’t actually think anti-troll tactics actually apply very well to Mr. Nauplius. We discussed that some before, but like I hinted to Ms. Ember, it basically comes to: “I don’t think he’s properly a troll.”

I might be open for a rethink though. Stuff’s been happening, and it seems like the definition of “troll” might have drifted a little over time.

Anyway the angle I was playing seems likely to have kind of been patched over. I don’t know if I’ll even be able to help anybody that way anymore.

So. Hm.

2 Likes

Without a lot more detail that I wouldn’t expect you to provide—especially here—there really isn’t any constructive advice or response I can offer to that, Aria. I have suspicions, but born of incomplete information, they’re at least as likely to be wrong, so…

3 Likes

You do realise that ever since it became a requirement to go beat the other heirs in ritualistic combat (or rather, hire capsuleer champions to duel the other capsuleer champions in starship combat these days), and to have all heirs but the resulting Emperor/Empress killed in ritual suicide, there hasn’t been a single case of a 2 year old Emperor anymore, right?

2 Likes

Interesting… I am not the Emperor of the Amarr however. I am the Emperor of, well, the Universe. It’s actually a first.

continues to popcorn

4 Likes

The Praefecta is recovering, and is fine. You, OP, are not and are being wantonly awful to no useful purpose. Hush.

3 Likes

Ominous. I wonder what is wrong with Aria.

She’s one of the few people in New EdenI have the upmost reverence! Plus she’s the only one who accepted thus far my buddy request! I don’t have many friends…

Lady Aspenstar is the best!

2 Likes

So, you are telling me you are a two-year-old transposed into a cloned adult body?

2 Likes

Haha nope but amusing. I was trained for two years before becoming Emperor. I consider that I am “two years old” because before that all I was was basically imprisoned, hidden from the world, beaten, fed lies, and memory wipes were performed on me daily… Sooo yeah, I’m two!

No.

Yes.

Guilty.

2 Likes