Lvl 4 fits

since the nerf are most lvl 4 fits still working or not so much doing missions in gallente space. looking for a quick brawler fit.

Yeah they’re mostly fine. You’d need to have been just scraping through missions to be really affected.

1 Like

You sound like an EVE vet, if you are close to training Marauders or are already trained, they make for excellent brawlers, and were less affected by the resistance nerfs. I would highly recommend the Kronos in Gallente space. Haven’t seen Arthur Aihaken in the forums for a long while, but he had some pretty pro Kronos fits, although I’d probably fit a little more tank when starting out, then switch back to more dps as you get more comfortable:

It depends on your hardeners. If you had one generic + one specific hardener (eg EANM+ex AH) you lost around 20% of your rep and layer EHP. That’s typically the same as removing an EANM.
Brawlers got a buff in DPS, but only for rage, conflag, void, and hail. So unless your brawler also has a bonus to weapon range, there was no buff.
The only brawler that were only buffed are the polarized ones.
Maybe polarized hyperion may be good now ?

Honestly, I haven’t noticed much of a difference at all. I am probably not a good example though, as I have been flying a beastly Rattlesnake for lvl 4’s and epics for quite some time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.