Lvl 4 mission rewards

I’m talking specifically about running regular lvl 4s in a Marauder. I would urge anyone who wants to run lvl 4s to look at burner missions. They make better isk and you don’t have to risk a Marauder. it’s absurd to use a Marauder to make 100 mil/hr, that is really bad. There are plenty of uses for Marauders that make triple or quadruple that–even WITH the time spent cashing in. If you’re adamant about doing regular level 4s, why use a Marauder? It’s just crazy.

Another thing–do you assume that this subforum is limited to highsec? Because it isn’t. Missions can be done in lowsec and NPC nullsec and they pay much higher there. Do you assume that everyone you’re talking to limits themselves to highsec? Because we don’t. Some of us know things you don’t and you may very well know things we don’t. You’ve got to try to be humble, and carry on a discussion.

There is no reason to disrespect me. The idea here, in the forums, is that we discuss the game we all enjoy. We can go back and fourth and together we might learn things and come closer to the Truth. If you have this approach you might even make friends! You might even learn ways to make more isk.

So with all of this said, I repeat emphatically, that 100m an hour in a Marauder is bad. No trolling, no personal attacking, this is simply what I know to be true.

2 Likes

You are entitled to your opinion. 100M an hour is on the right side of the bell curve, placing that opinion in the minority. I’m NOT saying that makes it wrong, however I strongly disagree.

There are plenty, although I have not. I said something that was dumb as ■■■■ was dumb as ■■■■. I said I don’t know or care if you do. You replied you didn’t do it. So if you’re not “that guy” why do you care? And if you personally are not being intellectually dishonest then why have you not provided the base information to support your findings? You know, the total income from each mission and TTC.

source ?

No source = your opinion is bad.

I think you don’t get it. 200M/h is EASY to do. It’s not a huge value, it’s an easy to reach one.

If your goal is to make money, then targeting that minimum value is not a problem.

Even for lanngisi, the astero bpc goes right now for 250 M/h. Same for mid grade virtue, stratios, probe launcher.

I’m not interested in doing that because it’s not fun. You see, I play the game for enjoyment.

The best thing for an adult to do in this situation is walk away, which is what I’m going to do.

Have fun making 100m an hour in a Marauder.

1 Like

CCP.

I didn’t disagree on anything about how much you personally make doing burners. I’m not guessing what you say you make as true false or partly inaccurate. You should be happy you make so much. I’m simply providing numbers of missions run in a marauder.

You can help the OP by telling him how much money you make in a particular mission and how long that takes. Post your results and compare and contrast.

Its what the OP asked for, so you intentionally not providing the information is by definition, trolling.

Condescending AF man. You never even answered the OP’s question. Toxic elitism in Eve Online at its finest.

1 Like

Hey, I’m down to help you, if you want to make more. I’m happy to give advice. We all are. But you need to stop trying to bully people, and name calling. It isn’t cool.

In any case, I think we should bring it back on topic. if you have something to say to me feel free to message me in game, any time. I’m actually a kind person and will gladly chat with you. I just don’t take kindly to people disrespecting one another on the forums. It isn’t necessary. It doesn’t matter if its directed towards me, or someone else on the forums. I WILL speak up if I see it.

1 Like

Where ?

I can also help the OP by giving him ISK directly.

Sorry, MY numbers are only mine. I made them myself, they are only relevant to me. I like to make stats, but I don’t like to share them with people who are just looking for “how the other do”. Because then I am the guinea pig and they are the one making money.

1 Like

You can make some decent isk on lvl4 missions but it’s not constant, you need to milk everything in the mission room apart from the ore. I use a fleet issue battleship not a marauder with an MTU pull everything in the room pop them while the MTU is pulling everything in towards your location. I don’t move (I stay at my warp in location) same when you’re going through multiple rooms (always stay where you land) when finished/killed everything pull the MTU back into my cargo hold warp out to come back with a Noctis warp straight to all the wrecks suck up all that looty goodness. Go back to the agent rinse and repeat.
Reprocess everything apart from some items that sell quite well on the market after you have been doing it a while you know what items to look for. The biggest earning mission I do would be Smash the Supplier the Amarrian tag drops are very lucrative( don’t care about standings drop) Some other missions are also lucrative but it depends on rng.

A marauder is an overkill IMO .

2 Likes

that’s a good point, what’s the value added when actually looting stuff, for what time ?

I make more isk in loot, than I would just in bounties and LP alone. The money as they say is in the loot. The values differ so its hard to give a number.

Do you sell the tags or do you use them in LP stores?

The tags are used for re-sale sometimes I may put them towards faction items depends on what mood i’m in, or how the market is behaving.

1 Like

Cool. Most folks don’t run the faction kill missions for fear of negative standing. I’ve already trashed my Amarr standing so I may have to start running that one again. I remember really enjoying it years ago.

Smash the supplier, in the midst of deadspace, surprise surprise, pot and kettle, just to name a few. if you do not care about standings then i would recommend no bounties but the tags and loot plus LP make up for it.

and then you factor in the time to loot, and you realize you take twice as long just to collect your stuff ?

edit : it’s a question, I don’t have the answer.

Yeah, I definitely don’t care about the standing lol. That ship has sailed. I tried holding onto my Caldari standing for a while, but I recently gave up on that too. Personally, I’ve found that taking sides makes more isk, a la lvl 5s and Faction Warfare missions. Loot is also fun. You can do things with it like reprocessing and trading in the tags for blueprints in the LP store.

I havea maxed out noctis it takes a couple of minutes all the loot is less than 5k away so its just a case of lock and salvage i do five wrecks per cycle and all the loot is in the cargo container from the MTU when you pull it in to your cargo hold it leaves the loot in space just a case of click and collect. Seconds thats all it takes seconds. Everything is at your warp in location.

2 Likes

They are good for chill pve. LAnd, stuff dies, on to the next. For those not needing max isk per hour its not a bad setup. I spam say 5/6 lv 4’s then go do some other eve things on other chars.

I for many mmo’s tried if I like the game don’t mind just subbing. Its how the game stays a game and not a job. So its a few lv 4’s then do other stuff in a char or 2. Kronus will pay itself in time. If I could stop going to jita going let me impulse this stuff now anyway.

Also for the more security conscience, or paranoid, its the side activity that can get the marauder dead faster. And old hunter trick is to not probe for ships. YOu scan for the sites. This was how back in the day you bagged then unprobable T3C. You’d never find them on scans. So you’d find the sites they were in to surprise them lol.

Marauder with magnometric skill can be really hard to find in bastion. Want it even better sig amp and/or sebo ecccm scripted.

So a mission pocket can be “safer”. You’d jsut get those moments of MWD pulsing to be scanned with a fat sig radius.

2 Likes

There used to be programs for this, they actually put it in game now. The bonus on hisec reprocessing structures is nice.

Well, that’s the information the OP asked for, i.e. the purpose of the thread.