Mach fit

Evening all

I just bought my first mach for running LVL 4 missions and was looking for a good fit.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

The one on eve uni is what I use. Not sure if it is adapted for the recent change yet though.

1 Like

I tend to prefer an armor tank if i am using arties and a shield tank for autocannons.

If using the latter dont be afraid to get up close and personal.

1 Like

arties use a ton of PG and so do large armor reps, kinda run out of fitting in my experience. I’ve always shield tanked my arty setups.

My AC setups have been armor and shield, either really works. I was mostly using an armor tank but -1 lowslot hurt that some, but I think I’ll probably stick with it as I can run a 3 slot tank with 3 gyros, 3 tracking comps, dual prop, and a cap injector.

a 4 gyro 2 tracking enhancer + shield mids would probably work fine too.

1 Like

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Machariel/Fittings

1 Like

With the new slot layout go active shield,with high damage.

Just like the old lay-out? :rofl:

Yeah but its got 1 extra mid slot and lost one low slot.

A Vargur? With the Machariel range nerf the Vargur really shines now.

Maybe he cant fly the vargur?

Just throwing it out as an alternative. If you have Minmatar Battleship V it doesn’t take that much longer to train into a Marauder.

So swap a tracking enhancer for a tracking comp and you are better off than before.

You’re still -12.5% short on falloff anyway you slice it. Is the Machariel still good? Sure. Just not as great as it once was.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.