Main AFK cloaky thread

I think the point is to discuss ideas. Nowhere does it say all posts have to be constructive or that we have to work together to create and improve ideas.

From the pinned post;

• This is a breeding ground for ideas. If someone has an idea, listen to it. If you don’t like it, think about why.
  • Constructive feedback is good.
  • Posting “That’s an awful idea,” is not constructive.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/welcome-to-player-features-ideas/

Constructive feedback does not have to always push an idea forward. Posting “That idea sucks” when its an idea which has been posted over and over and over again, while harsh is also fair. If you come up with an idea it may behoove you to scan back a bit in the thread to see if someone has come up with something similar, and what was the response.

I’ll be constructive. I like your idea, but to make it even better I’d do away with the whole timer/fuel thingy. So useless unnecessary.

Then…how…is…it…making…it…better?
AKA…what…is…the…reason…for…the…change?

Just give us a better clue than you already have. Or better yet tell us your idea. What’s the worst thing that could happen?
Also I’m assuming you are already using this to hunt down and kill AFK cloakers all over New Eden. You should start a Cloaky removal service. I’m sure you would make a ton of ISK

2 Likes