Make chat windows blink when someone sends a message like old UI

That’s all. It’s something I noticed wasn’t happening. I like the look of the new UI a lot more. Looks more sci fi, more crisp.

12 Likes

I experienced the same thing it is is pretty not fun haha, but I did find that if you minimize windows, you chat icon will blink on the neocom when one of your minimized chat windows gets a message if blink is on for that tab. I have been doing that so that I get notified of new messages and can keep using and testing the UI.

The option “Blink On” or “Blink Off” still exists so I am making the wild assumption this is a bug and not a feature.

Bug report filed: EBR-233027.

I must manually go on neocom chat menu to know if someone wrote something in a different chat. Please put blinks even in the new photon UI.

2 Likes

I thought people only used local chat for the player count

Nope. There are many more chats.

I’m not understanding. The issue is on every avaiable chats, not only local one.

1 Like

That little yellow bar below the tab seems to be the new blink. I miss new messages all the time because I don’t notice it. Please make it more like the old blink with some dynamic aspect so its more noticeable!

1 Like

yeah seems they added it. cool. there is also a bug when you hover over the chat window it shows the player count twice instead of once for some reason.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.