Make subscan periodic

CCPlease make subscan periodic. Add a checkbox. While checked game will subscan every X seconds. Like each 5 seconds.

Really. My fingers hurt tapping every 5-10 seconds V key.

Welcome to wormhole space? You dont HAVE to click it, you know.

yeah right )
but why don’t make it like a real thing?

Be glad you have a short cut, used to have to mouse over and click scan every 5 seconds

2 Likes

Forget your fingers, what I want is the sound gone.

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

bongggg

1 Like

Tbh I turned most of those sounds down because of that reason. It’s still there, just not as pronounced. I’d be screwed if I turned down the noise altogether and was watching for hole fires without the sound.

I just keep pressing Enter while I watch YT on the other screen. Until something changes in the dscan window, there’s no reason to do more.

Just Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong, Enter, Bong …

I feel like a bot now.

Actually this makes a really bad habit. Even in high sec im tempted to press subscan… geez

5 seconds is too often for auto-scanning. You need to leave time such that it’s actually an advantage to active scan and so that you can sneak up on someone who’s being lazy.

More like 30+ seconds

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.