Making 500m an hour with low sp and cheap ships

In RL its the same ■■■■, rent is too expensive and salaries are too low that they can’t save much extra per month.

In Eve rent is the sub and a lot of people are bearly making enough to plex their account’s so that they can have much left over for fun stuff.

Working as intended.

There is no “rent” in EVE, only a participation ( sub ) to enjoy the full game instead of an unlimited demo for free.
I agree that players are barely making enough to plex their account but that’s intended also. I believe that’s what Scarcity was all about: to reduce the numbers of players plexing their accounts.
Add to that a manipulated market and the winds only blow one way: CCP’s.
Now I’m not against a company making profits, even wild profits is okay as long as the consumer gets equal value for the buck… Only EVE’s value is still being worked on.
One could say that EVE was in Beta state and he wouldn’t be wrong.

You don’t have to join FW.

I buy T1 frigates and go to Lowsec (exception: astero for exploration, but sunesis can work too as a cheaper toothy explo ship). Most of it is in FW space. Proceed with Ctrl+click and F1-mashing other frigates (and sometimes destroyers).

Lowsec anywhere – even outside FW space – can provide the ISK to fund those cheap frigate PvP brawls. Whether exploration sites, combat sites, DEDs, or clone soldiers in belts.

Also side benefit of clone soldiers is it fixes any sec status problems. I’ve personally not yet had to turn in tags – but a pile is waiting to be used.

2 Likes

I mainly do missions and ratting for now. Still waiting for valuable skills to obtain if I want jump into FW.
I’ve scoped allsecs, scouted some good places to have some pve fun and others to expect pvp right away while learning who’s who in the systems I’d like to hang out in the most.
I have lots of ships and plenty of ammo. I’m just not going to give them up without a good fight.
I would try my hands at mining and industry but I don’t see the point if I can’t obtain blueprints for the stuff I’d need for my play.
Quite a few modules do not have blueprints listed in their info pannels. :thinking:
Anyways. It is what it is and it’s not worth more than two or three hours of my time, let alone a sub. Maybe later, if CCP wakes up from their slumber.

This is the best solution in the game, but it’s not for everyone.

Pros: flying frigs in low gives you the best chance to end up in an undecided fight with another warrior.
Cons: most of that time is spend flying around looking for activity in low. The actual fights only last a couple minutes. Let’s say some average player wins about half his encounters, that 16 fights and about 25 minutes looking for each fight is realistic.

It’s mainly a problem for CCP: no way anyone needs an Omega sub for flying T1 frigs and dessies or even the occasional T1 cruiser.
A maxed out Alpha account is perfectly adequate for this (and takes a fairly long time to develop), so maybe a couple alpha injectors sold and that’s that.

2 Likes

need a 12 million frigate
the real cost is modules and rigs
do FW novices , you pay the frig in 8/16 minutes depending on your militia level
the rest is profit

something like a dual web merlin , blasters , 2 webs , scram , aftb , damage control , 1 damage rig , 2 tank rigs…+ whatever …

keep at 0 from the beacon

dscam all the time , change from long to 1km(if system is full keep changing for awareness) , if they are at the gate you see them at 1km ,pre overheat your guns/ scram/webs, lock and approach fast, keep them at 0 , your blaster damage is great

wel you fell confident change to a navy comet, same deal , a bit more expensive ,30 ish ? stronger

btw some dudes use a condor 4 ever , is quite capable and costs like 8 million

1 Like

The upside of that is that you make ISK/LP, while you wait for a fight to come to you, but the downside is that you’ll depend on people coming to you.
Making ISK seperately means you don’t have to sit and wait on a complex. He makes more ISK per hour to make up for that.

1 Like

that is fair
but i think , if they come i get a fight , if they don’t come i get LP and go to next plex (OPLEX for more isk and pew)
most of the time they come in 1 or 2 plexes … not a lot of time to wait , 25 minutes sections usually envolves a fight

1 Like

To the OP,

Thanks for posting this. If not for the isk/hr but for the strat on how to run burners. Been curious on how to do them, from a reputable source and not some youtube yanker who babbles on about how rich they they are!

1 Like

I’m curious to know if new players are able to learn to kite them thou, instead of using the ecm, garmur or brute force methods.

Hateless gaming is the best for brute force methods thou, I’m still learning some fits from him.

Now that social boosters are gone I’m thinking of doing abyss in frigates again since its fun but the income is so low for a solo pilot feel kinda meh about it.

Last time I worked it out it, solo frig t3 was about 100mil /h in a 500mil hawk with 500mil worth of implants, but not dying in 10 hours seems rough, especially when the timer usually has 30 seconds to 1 min left after the runs.

Although a part of me wants to try solo t4 with a bomber :smiley: will prob die in a wild fire.

In frigate pvp, I’m terrible at kiting. I wonder if I can manage it in a burner? One way to find out. I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Tbh its much easier than pvp as the npcs dont change their tactics. Wonder if its posible to post vid’s without uploading to youtube.

They also won’t call in their buddies / alts to help them. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve seen some people upload obs recordings to google docs.

1 Like

ah, what’s the matter, it isn’t fair that gankers have to suicide gank in high sec. carebears shouldn’t be allowed to do semi-safe content in highsec because then we can’t just jump them and take everything they just earned…why is it always the soyboy self proclaimed pvp’ers whining about not being able to grieve people easily enough, while at the same time, blaming casuals for whining about being ganked so easily.

grow a pair and go to low or null and get your pvp there. what’s the matter, actually fighting people who can fight back isn’t as fun as suicide ganking newbs when they undock from a station and don’t even know you are there and are dead before screen loads…ya that takes skill. I have never seen such a large group of no skill players, crying about casuals so much.

You toxic fanboys don’t dare go to low sec because you are afraid snuffed will drop on you, so you farm newbs undocking in Jita or Amarr and then pat each other on the back because you are so impressed with your pvp skills. Abyssal runners have literally zero advantage, why do you make it sound like gankers have the disadvantage when ganking someone that doesn’t even know you’re there?

1 Like

I’m confused?

Is ganking allowed in Highsec?

Is it against the rules?

Can anyone provide clarification on whether this is allowed gameplay?

2 Likes

haha, hey stranger! it’s the queen of all i do all day is gank defensless rookies. when was the last war dec you had with anyone that could fight back? oh, that’s right, never. you kill pods, shuttles, afk haulers, people undocking while black screened. That’s not pvp. in order for it to be pvp, another player actually has to be actively engaged. it’s like calling yourself a fisherman, while you fish in a breeding tank. I don’t care about your fame, i’d rather be a nobody then be notorious for laughable activities.
what they need to do is open up high sec for a few days once a month so the real pvp’ers can come in and hunt. though I’m guessing most of your people would just station spin for those few days.

1 Like

im confused what do u mean “open up high sec for a few days once a month so the real pvp’ers can come in and hunt”???
??

??

“real pvp’ers” aren’t good enough to hunt in highsec???, like what do they need to make it a safe space for them to hunt???

:grey_question: :question:

1 Like

i mean, let snuffed or any of the pvp corps drop into high sec on your gate camps. make it so actual fleets can come in and give you a taste of what you do daily. Let them drop 30 or 40 dreads on your 6 man gate camp. let’s see you fight some people who actually know how to fight. No sec hit, no concord, no rules. high sec free for all. I bet my substantial isk balance, 90% of your people would dock up first mention of a cyno.

i dont understand?

is there something stopping snuffed from dropping into highsec?

are they not good enough to operate in highsec? what stops them???

2 Likes