Mandating Resources for nullsec SoV

You’re a liar and a fraud whose only talent is narcissistic self promotion. You can’t name even a single profitable game that you have developed and released and you constantly make posts that demonstrate an impressive lack of understanding of game development. The obvious conclusion is that if you are a developer at all you’ve maybe made a (probably basic and largely copy/pasted from the tutorial books) phone game or two that sold a handful of copies and didn’t even cover the development costs.

2 Likes

Lets talk about your fraud and how you make steam events to cover up the death of your game, hellmar.

I’d really like to discuss this “Great line of decline” we see in the above graph.

How about you explain WOW’s great line of decline, which is even steeper, given you pointed at WOW as a succeeding game.

Sorry, I’m too busy swimming in my pool full of money after making $30-40 million selling EVE (on top of all the money made prior to that sale). Too bad that’s more money than you’ll ever get.

Want to talk about wow?
It’s cute you posted a 2 year old info-graph trying to hide the release of classic, and its revitalization of the game, to its current 7.6 million players.

Lets face it, wow has made billions more, and it has had more population then eve could of dreamed over since its inception.

You only demonstrate its superior nature, even in its weakest state.

#gameOver

Now, back to the wow’s cuzin, eve’s great wall of decline, which we will nick name retarded after our buddy hellmar.

Strange, Dec 2018 is a year ago to my maths, do you need to go back to first year school for basic addition and subtraction.
However if you want to post more recent numbers, please feel free to provide a source.
Of course, even if we take your 7.6 Number, WOW has still lost a significant amount of it’s player base, about equivalent to EVE.
Which means that your own argument actually says that EVE is fine, since WOW had a larger decline, and still perked back up.

So… well done on your own goal.

Yeah, what a stunning example of success, a game where the biggest event in recent history is launching a old version of the game that removes all of the content they’ve added over the past 15 years. Isn’t that kind of a concession that WoW’s developers are pretty incompetent, having spent 15 years making their product worse?

Lets face it, wow has made billions more, and it has had more population then eve could of dreamed over since its inception.

Just keep moving those goalposts and proving your dishonesty.

Not even close.

Even if we take the peak values, at around 13 million, thats around a 40% Drop.

Eve as dropped from 65,000 to its as we speak 18,000. thats almost 65% of the population gone. To compare that would be if wow had around 5m people, or a total of 2 million player differential then the current rates.

Most importantly,

WoW’s metrics have always done this. I am privileged to special information about wow’s server metrics, and it has always had off/off periods (well, most games do) more frequently the others actually.

For example eve has summer spikes, wow on the other hand loses some of its pop ever 3 months, for about a little less then 2 months, then picks up again with the release of new content (btw, of which has historically been pve).

Most importantly.

wow could lose 90% of its current population, and still mop the floor with eve.

Like i said, there is no @#$@#ing contest at all between the games, and the success of wow, vs he failure of eve.

Kinda really puts your bs blog posts of 10k people in perspective, dont it?

By the way, i want to point out that this still does not reflect actual eve values considering eve has massive multi-botting issues, which is rare in wow.

Actually, since inception of wow iv seen maybe 4-5 instances of multiboxers (im talking about legit, actual multiboxers and not gold farmers).

Taking eve’s last known metrics on multiboxing the unique playerbase is around 55-60% of eve’s total population, that means only 9-11k people on at the moment are actual unique players.

this is hilarious when you talk about wow when eve is at 1/6th of its peak population, arguing that the game is not dying when in fact its trending downwards 9% a month.

You are A: Comparing different numbers, you are comparing subscribers vs PCU, which are not the same.
B: Average PCU is not 18k atm, it’s 23k for the last 24 hours, & for the last month.
So, stop lying about numbers to try and make things worse.

And no, that’s also a lie.
Last time we got figures it was 1.5 accounts per player.
Which is not 55-60% being alts like the numbers you’ve tried to present.
Nor do you have a clue about WOW’s multiboxing or lack there of, because it’s instanced so you can’t see who is & who isn’t multiboxing. Find an official stat from them or STFU.

Oh look, another lie.
The game is actually trending UPWARDS atm. And has been for the last 3 months.

Oh look, there you go again with more lies. Even your own graph shows EVE with a player count of ~30k.

I am privileged to special information about wow’s server metrics,

Prove it or STFU.

PS: I am privileged to special information about your paternity, and I have been told that you’re the result of your mom sleeping with your brother. This explains a lot about you.

For example eve has summer spikes, wow on the other hand loses some of its pop ever 3 months, for about a little less then 2 months, then picks up again with the release of new content (btw, of which has historically been pve).

JFC that isn’t “privileged information”. It’s just reading the graph that has been posted here, where the peaks around new releases are clearly shown. Your obsessive self-promotion is pathetic.

wow could lose 90% of its current population, and still mop the floor with eve.

There you go again, moving the goalposts. You claimed that EVE’s player losses in percentage terms are going to be the death of EVE in ~10 months, while simultaneously claiming that WoW is a successful game despite experiencing even greater player losses in percentage terms. And when people called you on your dishonesty you immediately moved the goalposts to use a different standard for measuring player decline and success.

Who cares? CCP makes money based on active omega accounts, not unique players. And EVE has always had people buying multiple accounts regardless of its population size.

arguing that the game is not dying when in fact its trending downwards 9% a month.

And yet you are arguing that WoW is a success despite losing players at an even higher percentage rate. Make up your mind, fraud.

Well, the latest data released by CCP in the your year in EVE devblog shows perfectly how numbers online do not reflect number of subscribers.

214,713 unique emails associated with active eve accounts throughout the year, and many of those emails represent more than 1 active account.

For example, from the video sent to me, it shows I had 11 characters (across 5 active accounts) on the one email address that I had active this last year:

And there will be many other people that similarly, have multiple active accounts. So the total number of active accounts at some point across the year is substantially larger than the 214K email address count (eg. all of my 5 accounts have been subscribed all year, that won’t be true of everyone, but still way above the stupid figures you are imagining).

As a first approximation, that still lines up reasonably well with the comparative difference in average numbers online and unique users.

Back in 2014, when the average online across the year was 42,000, the number of unique users per month was 420,000. About 10 times the number of active users each month compared to the average number online at any point in time.

The balance looks slightly changed in these rough figures now, but still healthy.

Compared to your indy game of 1 unemployed “developer”, with no prior history of working at a successful studio, nor publishing any successful game, CCP are doing just fine.

3 Likes

Bwahahahaaa!

1 Like

He just won’t stop lying. It’s amazing.

1 Like

Lets wait another year, and see if eve’s population is still steady.

Let me ask you a very serious question here. Do you see eve making a combat from its current population rates?

I can tell you, it would literally be something near a miracle for that to happen. You know, like moses (peace be upon him) with the stick in the sea?

Seriously, Eve is in serious trouble. You can sit here and peddle all your steam-inflated ■■■■■■■■ metrics you want, but that’s not going to change anything. The game is dying, and its dying because you hellmar, are to stupid to let go of the definition of the circle, and move away from how its defined and what you are adding to it.

As long as you hold firm to this is a criminally invested, abusive game, your going to sit here and watch your project, nearly two decades of work die, and we the player base are going to lose the last bastion of space-sandboxes that are somewhat fledged and not tanking in development (here’s looking at you star citizen).

You must change your positions, Or you will watch it all burn (all because of your arrogance, and ego).

45% of thee people online, are alts, You trying to peddle the fact that over the year X hundred thousand some how effect the fact that 24k are logged in is intellectual dishonesty.

The game is definitely in decline, in a serious decline. You guys are like children with your fingers in your ears saying “Na na na im not listening”.

Bottom line is the great line of decline in the graph shows the game is declining (Btw i did not even draw from the actual peak of the game, just from the point you guys claim its been “Steady” which clearly it has not.

Any recruiter in eve that has played for a few years will clearly tell you how difficult it has become to find people to join, and even more so to find actual people that are not spies etc.

You can sit here and play stupid games with steam events, and intellectual dishonesty around the numbers. Ill sit here and keep laughing at you, as the game dies.

Do you know whats sad about that? I actually want to help fix the game, truly, But i will tell you when its broken beyond repair, and beyond home, Im going to laugh and walk away telling you

“i told you so”.

Now you’re moving the goalposts from “EVE will be dead in 10 months” to “EVE won’t see a major increase in population”. Please do not be that dishonest.

PS: if EVE is dying because of its current decline rate then how can you hold up WoW, a game with an even higher decline rate, as an example of success?

and we the player base are going to lose the last bastion of space-sandboxes that are somewhat fledged and not tanking in development

Your proposed changes would kill the concept of a sandbox anyway, so what exactly is being lost if EVE dies entirely?

(here’s looking at you star citizen).

And now you can’t even keep your lies straight. First you claim that Star Citizen has 3 million players and is an example of success that EVE can only dream of, now you completely change your mind and argue that Star Citizen is an incomplete game that is tanking in development. Your dishonesty is amazing.

45% of thee people online, are alts

{citation needed}

Also, EVE has had alts since the day it was launched. Unless you have some evidence that the average number of accounts per player has been increasing recently?

I actually want to help fix the game, truly,

You may want to do that. I’m sure it would go nicely with your delusional narcissism for you to be the hero that saves EVE. But you are unable to do that because you are a liar and a fraud. Your ideas are terrible, and your incessant self promotion is the only thing you have to offer.

The absolute best thing you could do to fix EVE is to delete all of your characters, cancel your subscription, go back to WoW/Star Citizen/whatever, and never post here again.

Or just accept that any opinion that compares Eve to WoW is irrelevant, and any argument that is based on such an irrelevant comparison is therefore wrong.

1 Like

Or Its not.

But like i said, we’ll sit here arguing about it until the game dies, and i laugh telling hellmar over here “I told you so”.

But that is all good, he’ll create some sort form of self-indoctrination to convince himself that i was not right, and it was something else.

Cant debate retarded people like hellmar aka merin.
Damaged goods is what they are.

Irony, thy name is Naari…