March 2020 - General Feedback

Another sh1t patch, it looks like ccp cant do patch without making extra useless and annoying sh1t

6 Likes

Simply put? It frustrates real, botless players out of the market. You see something dramatically overpriced in your local trade hub, say 200% of Jita sell. Youā€™re in Jita for something else, buy that commodity, run it back and put it up for sale at a big discount. Two hours of mission running, you check and two sellers are each a penny and two pennies below you. You change price, log out. Return tomorrow and both bots are below you again, one penny away from each other. (sorry, .01 isk). Within an hour of making a price change, someone is always .01 lower. At some point you give up and take your product off the market, the next day both bots are right back up to where they started. Now there will be a real cost to operating a bot that way. Maybe it will make market trading interesting to actual people who donā€™t plex their accounts with bots.

3 Likes

holy lol total change in price 12289.48
broker fee 539076.08

and some dude thinks he gonna start playing market

8 Likes

The market changes to reduce botting could have just been achieved by largely increasing the 5 min CD of price changes or just finally dealing with the botters, but more taxes have been introduced becauseā€¦ iunno, figure that one out yourself.

8 Likes

everywhere I go drastic change takes place just because I owned the jita missile market lol and im not a bot

Not many bots in the market. Most likely you have been undercut by full time traders. You see, with these changes, you still are gonna be undercut, and you will even have to pay MORE to go back to the first position in the queue. Before, you could relist as many times as you wanted to. Now, you will start losing money fast. You will be pushed out of the market far more easily now.

I understand you donā€™t like setting up a price, coming back the next day and finding out you were undercut. However, Trading is a profession and if you are not a full time trader, these things happen. There was no need to kill a profession just because people who did not play it were irked at having to compete to full time traders.
Itā€™s as if I said Iā€™m at disadvantage against big alliances in PVP because Im a solo player that does not pvp ā€¦ should we need to balance pvp out so that I can solo compete vs big alliances?

17 Likes

nice rhayne

if its really a bot could go 1000 credits at a time micro trades

You lazy red dot :red_circle:, how about take care of your order lazy red dot :red_circle:, wanna get profit look at it. You have never seen bots nor sasquatch and yet you tell stories about it parroting CCP. HTFU red dot :red_circle:.

1 Like

Thanks CCP, it costed me 250Mil isk just to move 3 poor orders, so, if i continue playing my way it will cost me around 1.5 Bil / day of feesā€¦ my total revenue. Iā€™m not a FCKING bot, i update a dozen of orders 3 times a dayā€¦ nonsense. TYā€¦ NTYā€¦ FY.

13 Likes

yea its money back time
cause a bot would not be affected at all by this

This thread exists in order to CCP could totally ignore just one thread, not over 9000

7 Likes

the thing with the market always urked me ā€¦
why do all this when you have simpler options:
-remove the anonymity of the market
-increase the amount of time needed to change the price like 10 mins (the change that prevent you from playing the 0.1 isk game i like)
-lowering the percentage of the margin trading down to 25-30% at lvl 5 instead of removing it entirely (what is the mindset behind that btw ???)
and i bet there are way more options then thatā€¦

iā€™m not that mad just a little disappointed

7 Likes

full time traders should be trading stocks anyway 40 dollar trades buy when stock goes down 30 to 50 percent in one day auto sell at 20 percent profit its easier than eve market and no limit to orders
just get broker with cost per number shares cheapppp
4k gets you 100 stock chances to make real loot

Foock the market, iā€™m going to sell my :poop: on contracts

just allways remember it takes less hours to beat real life then eve lol

ā€œ-remove the anonymity of the marketā€

Please elaborate. If one buys one unit, one knows which character name it is.
Of course a single test buy on capital ships is a bit expensive, but fine for minerals etc.
If you can please explain your ideas of removing anonymity in the game or in trading ā€¦and what you ideal goal is on the games anonymity ?
Thank you.

do note i am by no mean an expert on any of these aspect ._.
but here my dumb idea:
the wallet tells you who you bought from and sold to right ?
by that that logic there should be a log on who is selling what on the market and whos buying. why not open that to everyone ?
like having a search bar on the buy and sell order windows to let you filter (whitelist/blacklist) out players and corps/alliance that you dont like
things like this corp is at war to me so i wont sell to him
but this alliance helped me so i want to support them so i white list them and sell to them instead at the price they put up
this might help identifying bots to if they a[[ears everywhere and ā€œact in a bot like mannerā€ people would immediatly know which characters is doing that and report them. then ccp can see if theā€™re really bots or players going full robot to make isk

edit: grammar

1 Like

so u should of worked for the Gestapo and your saying bring back discrimination based on a whole list of criteria he he he

the game already doesnā€™t put orders on and the numbers on items per day traded canā€™t be true