[March] Entosis Link and Sov Changes

One slight issue. Big groups don’t need to because they use kiteships and MJD Boosh tactics to beat a kite. simple as that tbh. I see more Tactical ideas with this and maybe a bit of forced use of the brain. I’d be much more willing to go take sov with my small ass group using these mechanics than any of the old ones. this makes small and fast fleets much more viable. and yes a brawl match is usually the simpler thing to kill. unless you know the dudes comming to get you are in kitey sh1t. in which case you brick sh1t out and focus long range tactics instead. this just makes it harder for the bigger groups to react in time and enforce their space if you hit them at the right time.

So with the ability to remote rep and ECCM a toaster ship you’re forced to re-evaluate your tactics. enough guardians on the field and it doesn’t matter what you bring to kill it. it will finish in time. unless you bring something that can break them all at once. and their lock.

Break the logi. break the Toaster. Brawl sh1t does that better. and you can easily catch something forced to speed at 4k

Not bad. I’m not a huge fan of entosis warfare but these changes make the efforts much less tedious. Also decreases the power to fozzieclaws to an extent.

2 Likes

Add an AOE effect off the nodes that kills nullification or something. or fucks up the nullification module in the ship so it takes more and more damage over time.

Hmm looks like i have to re-think my entosis tactics a lot.
Im not sure what i think yet, it doesn’t look bad.

I can se this going less ninja sov more fight/content sov.

*I only see one thing i want to request.
Increase the score gained per node capture from 5% to 8%
And keep T2 Entosis Module to 120km km range, as 50km makes dropping some HAWs way to easy to defend.

1 Like

Just a quick reminder, if your only ability to keep sov depended on kiting at 200km while a fleet chased you, then you never really had SOV to begin with.

Fozzie Sov was created so you didn’t need a super fleet to take Sov. Mission accomplished. It wasn’t created so entities that can’t hold a grid could get their piece of nullsec heaven in a fantasy world where everything was equtiable.

3 Likes

Good job.

Your sovereignty system, Fozzie, is what was needed. This changes will make it better.

But don’t loose it’s initial purposes in future.

:+1:

New entosis meta: full tank full eccm bs and fax on a node.

You don’t have dreads? Sorry you don’t qualify for sov anymore.

Oh well not like anyone except supercap blobbers is going to have sov after fatigue removal.

1 Like

+100% sensor strength? how about fixing ecm instead

1 Like

Can’t defend your node? Don’t qualify for Sov.

GOOD.

5 Likes

Don’t have capfleet? Don’t qualify for sov.
Don’t have sov? Can’t have capfleet.

Working as NCCPL. intended.

4 Likes

What’s stopping them from just dropping the Fax alone with an entosis if you can’t break one solo.

A lot of these changes buff up small groups taking low ADM/Unused systems outside spheres of influence.
Uncontested Nodes will go much faster now than before with the 7% per node instead of 5% and faster spawns after initial nodes.
Defending with Griffin Spam/Claws is harder with sensor strength boost, remote reps and remote assistance like RSBs.
If one FAX/BS+FAX is available to the defenders and you can’t stop them then they probably deserve to keep their space.

1 Like

The amount of time it takes for a capital to take a node more or less

Well you usually do the warm up with the ship that cynos the FAX in. And let the FAX take over once it’s warmed up.

1 Like

Nice little tactic to use for later :slight_smile:

I’ll keep that one in mind actually :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of these changes buff up small groups taking low ADM/Unused systems outside spheres of influence.

Are you stupid? Oh, CSM, that means yes.

Those are direct nerf to anything but blobs. But since you are a blob CSM, like literally every other CSM, I guess it’s your agenda.

With jump fatigue removal you may forget uncontested nodes, blobs will land from 3 regions out.

With fax+bs meta you may forget about sov without caps.

We’re back to 2-blob map, which probably was your retarded intention from the beginning, you blobbing shitpiece.

2 Likes

This will go nicely w/ the upcoming FAX nerf

Blob CSM. That sounds like a personal attack.

I think he’s a nice man.

If you can’t keep SOV, you don’t deserve it. This has always been the case. As I stated above, if you needed a 500MN rapier and complete risk adverse behavior to keep sov, then you never deserved it.

Fozzie was created to avoid endless structure grinds that were only managable w/ a large super fleet. Mission accomplished. It wasn’t to make every bottom-B crybaby feel like he could hold his own system.

2 Likes

100% this.

They even went so far as to consolidate the number of nodes to concentrate the chances for an actual fight. You deserve what you have the strength to keep. If they’re stronger, sucks to be you, go back to lowsec.

1 Like

Yeah I’m the blob CSM with over 5000 solo kills in a FW lowsec alliance.
:thonking:

5 Likes

Love it … bring it on.

1 Like