Marked for Your Attention

Lords and ladies, pardon my intrusion. There are disturbing events developing that I felt you might not be aware of. For anyone fond of theatre you may consider this a sort of fourth-wall situation that might warrant your consideration.

A rebellious yet clever young Hacker named Komi has landed herself in the crosshairs of some rather zealous persecutors who have marked her for death with a price on her head. I feel she is too proud with her tribal roots to seek aid, and thus I lay this at your feet to ponder. Whether to offer council, aid or simply dismiss the matter is your choice to make.

Komi-Hacks-FTL-Network

Breaking News: Komi hacks FTL Network!

Bounty for Elimination of Komi Valentine

The Hunt for Komi Valentine is Over!

3 Likes

There is also the option to contribute to the cause of eliminating Komi!

4 Likes

Please don’t tramp mud in my office, I just had the rugs cleaned!
I would expect more consideration from one of the Reborn…

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know about this!

Good to see this sanctimonious hypocrite is getting what she deserves.

2 Likes

Ms Denton,
How is business doing?
Maybe I should place tougher anti-piracy laws in the Ani constellation to my agenda.

@Wanda_Fayne
Thanks for bringing this up. Actually I am really happy that I’ve found some people who could offer me shelter. I feel safe out here with my new peers. Safer than in the Republic. But you are right. I need some help getting out of this Situation. Has anyone ever dealt with such a situation? How can I solve it? Forever running away?

2 Likes

Never better.

What agenda?

The “baseliner” pacifist who found amnesty with one of the most violent capsuleer alliances.

Hah! Utter hypocrite.

1 Like

Lynch the pirate witch!

1 Like

Following policies set forth by the CRC Communications Policy, a message has been removed from this thread for being Out of Character.

Thank you,

~Alexandre Arthie

Alexandre Arthie,
Directive Enforcement Department
CONCORD Assembly

2 Likes

You know, I think I like you, Miss Valentine. I’m happy to see that you’ve found shelter. If that shelter turns out to be inadequate, I think Origin would be more than happy to offer you refuge.

When it comes to getting out of this situation…just lay low, and I think you will be forgotten and/or irrelevant soon enough.

Peace,

-Ché

3 Likes

I am proud and happy that the Bloody Fist can offer Ms. Valentine asylum in this very dangerous time for her.

Rich coming from a ganker, at least we have a just cause.

It wasn’t a criticism, just a fact.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.